Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
I need a powerpoint presentation with images and animation on JAVA programming language. nearly 7-10 slides.
I have found out some but they are not attractive . I want Java powerpoint presentation for seminar which i have to give . And i Got to explain while presenting slide. "AS ALL KNOW FIRST IMPRESSION ARE LAST IMPRESSIONS". It would be great for me if someone can Send me powerpoint presentation slides on java programming. I want images in slides and text should be easy to understand and i am thinking also about animated slidesi.e a character performs a trick like "MS-OFFICE assistants do" (ANIMATION IT IS OPTIONAL)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! guys i need it till sunday evening. PLease help me
THANKS
YOU CAN MAIL ME AT : dashang4galaxy@yahoo.co.in

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Did you google ? Use the advance search in google (if you didn't do already) and you will get ppt files. Download and modify.

And yes, if it is very important and you want the best one, use some other tools to make presentations.

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
I have searched 1-10 pages of google search but the presentation are not better , They really suck.

If you can GUYS help me

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
dashang said:
i have posted multiple threads because to reach my message to more people
LOL.........I think you are unaware of forum rules.Such activities can ban you from forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom