Need help with an Assingment

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
My economics assignment topic is Relationship between Price and Revenue under Perfect Competion and Monoply Market

Other than this Relationship between price and revenue of a perfect competitive firm
I din't find any thing else other than this,Googling also dint help
I Need to write at least 10 Pages with graphs :|

NO TROLLS

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
My economics assignment topic is Relationship between Price and Revenue under Perfect Competion and Monoply Market

Other than this Relationship between price and revenue of a perfect competitive firm
I din't find any thing else other than this,Googling also dint help
I Need to write at least 10 Pages with graphs :|

Team Fortress 2 item trading.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Unless there is really some Economics expert in here you wont be getting anything from the forum,coz we all get the same results in a google search.I would say search harder,like try a yahoo search or even a bing search(lol) or take reference from some online economics pdf book..Articles from online newspapers..you know..stuff like that.For me,its a very boring subject,if it doesnt affect your grades just take a leave on the day of the assignment:p

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Unless there is really some Economics expert in here you wont be getting anything from the forum,coz we all get the same results in a google search.I would say search harder,like try a yahoo search or even a bing search(lol) or take reference from some online economics pdf book..Articles from online newspapers..you know..stuff like that.For me,its a very boring subject,if it doesnt affect your grades just take a leave on the day of the assignment:p

LOL,If any eco student is here he could send me a pic of their book

Anyway It's just my 1 sem assingment,But I don't know this AUTONOMOUS And UGC crap might add up these to my final sems too ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom