need help regarding virus

amanbhati17

Broken In
dear friends,
i am facing strange prob when surfing net. when i click any where in a web page,my browser automaticlly strat a new window whose address is www.cvkpgp.com. is it a safe site or a phishing attack.other prob is there are numerous small windows pops up in my browser some offer chating, fitness tips, shopping. i have tried my best to stop it but all in vein. i have used fully updated norton internet security, avast, spybot-search and destroy but nothing happened. recently i am using kaspersky inter se. iobit malware fighter,advanced system care ultimate with anti virus but my problem ia as it is. please help me. thanks in advance

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Its a case of browser overriding/hijacking by PUPs/adwares or just ads. Which browser are you using?

Install adblock extension and most of them will go away. Also enable "Block Pop-Ups" in the settings.

If that doesn't helps, Uninstall your browser, delete its settings and then re-install it.

Last edited:
OP
A

amanbhati17

Broken In
thanks for ur kind suggestion.i use both firefox and chrome.i will follow ur advice and would inform u if it works.thanks again

ankush28

Bazinga
Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software has all you need. Adblockers won't help.

Plus remove all shortcuts of browser and re-install browsers.

OP
A

amanbhati17

Broken In
adwcleaner detect the adware and clean it also but on rebooting it appers again. i have uninstalled my browsers and installed again but prob persists.what is mbam please clear it. adblocker is not working. i am eagerly waiting ur reply, thanks

polupoka

In the zone
Yes! Almost same problem hit me a month ago.. Were going to post like you.. But avast boot time scan saved me

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
adwcleaner detect the adware and clean it also but on rebooting it appers again. i have uninstalled my browsers and installed again but prob persists.what is mbam please clear it. adblocker is not working. i am eagerly waiting ur reply, thanks
Mbam = malware bytes.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
I think it is time for you to consider a fresh install of Windows if Malwarebytes and Avast Boot time scan fails you.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Download bitdefender rescue disk or avira rescue disk and make it bootable. Now boot through it and start a full system scan and see the results.

Top Bottom