Need HELP ! ! ! ! PLEASE ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasta123

Right off the assembly line
HII , friends , i had recently purchased a computer wit the following configuration
AMD 790GX - gigabyte
phenom x4 - 9950 black edition
ati raedon HD4870
4 gb ram
corsair 750watt power supply
500GB segate
cooler master 590

, though this rig is for gaming .........even in 1024x768 resolution crysis gets stuck , and im experiencing the same problem in many games .....and my usb port sometimes works and sometimes it dosent ! the os never loads on the first try ...first the comp starts then the boot screen then just ends at a black screen , then when i restart again OS loads ! ! ! , im facing a lot of problems guys ! ! i need your help ! ! i would seriously appreciate your help ! !

and i also forgot to mention im presently using windows vista ultimate , and i also have XP professional , which has stoppd working altogether !

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some 500GB seagate hdd has firmware probs so it could be due to firmware bug. update the firmware of your hdd.

Also update your mobos bios & every drivers including gfx card to the latest.

Use vista with SP1.

See if your cpu, gfx card & mobo overheats.

BTW, who is the maker of your gfx card like palit, sapphire etc.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Drop of frame rate and dragging Game is a sign that, "MAY BE" the power cable of ur grafix card is not connected.

Rest issues...may be due to infection in ur system.
Which kinda security s/w do u use??

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
As he already pointed out that He has reformated the system so Infection is out of question.
It has got to be hardware problem.Propably a loose Cable connection or Faulty PSU

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
1. Seagate HDD's r sucking rite now, huge issues.
2. Have u installed the latest graphics card drivers?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Seagate has fixed their firmware bug on every 7200.11 series model & fixed
firmwares are ready for download.

pcguru

Broken In
You have not mentioned about your CRT monitor or LCD. If everything is ok, Try 800X600 Resolution for gaming, may be possible that Graphics Card may not support those games at 1024X768. Please Mention Games next time if problems is not resolved.

OP
Q

quasta123

Right off the assembly line
though i hav that amazing rig ....my monitor is an old 15inch CRT , and ya im re-wireing the comp today ...sorry for the late reply .......ws out of station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom