need help - pirates of carribean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
guys actually i had been struck at 2nd level wher a huge monster comes with a large stick to attack us, actually here we should roll her in to the pot so that the other guy will throw a rock on her from up,but how can we put such a huge structure in a pot

V

vaibhavtek

first hit the monster.
it will sometime after charges u..
u will undestand by his activities.
now stand in front of monster so that ur back must be straight to the pot and front must be straight to the monster.

Now when monster will run to u. move otherside (left or right) and he will be in the pot.

I had used this technique to kill him.
Hope it helps.
if not then reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
that is not a monster... it's a woman... tribal woman. :p
you can't kill her by hitting her...

just try to avoid her... keep pressing L SHIFT shich afaik is the defence key...

then when she comes close, press Spacebar or attack while pressing the defence key.. dont leave the defence key...
this way she'll get pushed into the pot..

align yourself in such a way that she gets directly pushed to the pot.. then Jack Sparrow will hit her with a coconut and she'll escape...

then you will have to fight two small tribals after which the Monster woman returns and you gotta do the same thing....

then again the guys will come.. n kill them and push the monster into the pot one last time... You are done !!! CONGRATS

remember that you can keep on defending only upto an extent whixh is shown by the Number of Grey Coloured shields to your top-left ..

also keep a few chickens at hand ;)

enjoy...

V

vaibhavtek

ya correct.

I had played this game around six - seven months ago.
so cannot remeber clearly so written some mistake while helping u.
bikdel instruction are corect.
I had done the same thing.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
:D yea me too but never played beyond 2nd stage.. was bored because these kinda games are too repetitive in action.. no good stoyline.. pobably because already seen movie..

V

vaibhavtek

i left after two week because no good storyline , not so good graphic and saw to movie....!!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaate hai, beete lamhein hume jab bhi yaad aate hai.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom