Need help in sorting Display issues.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys, Recently after upgrade from 5770 to 560ti, I am getting issue in booting . It boots but before welcome screen the display is going to power saving mode nothing works. I tried resetting and restarting the pc by powering off completely and reset switch. But the only way i found it to work was total off the ups and then powering on back.

I am not sure if it was gpu or display or ram or ssd.

Sure this was not happening before . Its kind of reset is required for one of the above hardware.

please help me in finding the issues.

Vishnupg45

Liverpool fanatic.
the problem could be with the ups. Try booting without the ups, and tell if problem persists.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
looks like an issue with gfx driver - can you enter into safe mode ? if yes remove the gfx drivers using driversweeper and install latest version of gfx driver.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
uninstall the beta drivers using driversweeper and revert back to the latest stable drivers.

Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi I got it there is a delay in the welcome screen but it booting perfectly i am not sure why the delay is happening. But this is limited ssd activity at that time. Once the activity shoots up it good to go.

Any suggestion also i am getting frequent explorer hang issues. Not sure which is creating this.

when ever i shutdown i get not responding by usb monitor which is asus usb boost driver, nero backup not responding. Finally explorer not responding.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't you have a HDD ?? if the SSd is the only drive you are using then check it using HDTune Pro / CrystalDisk.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes i have a 80 gb sata hdd . But thats not the really issue. today mostly my pc stopped responding to usb drives. Not even pen drive is powered Not sure whats the issue. Getting bored in trouble shooting. I played game yesterday it was fine that too from external hdd morning its stopped responding.

Not sure where the problem is need to remove the hdd and see if that is creating the issue. What the hell this high end system really creating mess on even simple tasks.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ have you tried every USB ports on the mobos back panel or used the cabinet's USB ports only ?

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi topgear thanks it actually worked now. I reinstalled the stable version now the display delayed login is gone . And as far the usb 3.0 ports alone not working not sure especially my external 3tb segate hdd not mounting on all the 8 usb 3.0 ports only usb 2.0 port its working. Not sure but i reinstalled the drivers for the usb 3.0 ports. Not sure.

Top Bottom