Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I would suggest not to buy any mobo with 128Mb (16MB) BIOS chip. The X570 boards are coming with 256Mb (32MB) chip and even some old Asus/ASRock X470 have 256Mb chip.
The new CPU code (AGESA) provided by AMD to mobo makers is supposedly not possible to fit in a 128Mb chip along with the BIOS UI. MSI has launched B450 boards with 256Mb chip and rebranded it as B450 Max. I would suggest you wait for that to be available in India if you can.
Sooner i get better it will help me improve my work,and as i said even people with 1060i is doing good job with the work i will do on this build. & what will you recommend with my build?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sooner i get better it will help me improve my work,and as i said even people with 1060i is doing good job with the work i will do on this build. & what will you recommend with my build?
He is not talking about graphics card,he is talking about possible issues with B450 motherboard with Ryzen 3600 processor.MSI has launched new ryzen 3600 compatible B450 models titled "MAX" which will have better compatibility with Ryzen 3600 processor.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
He is not talking about graphics card,he is talking about possible issues with B450 motherboard with Ryzen 3600 processor.MSI has launched new ryzen 3600 compatible B450 models titled "MAX" which will have better compatibility with Ryzen 3600 processor.
But is it available in india?

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Local market guys suggested me ASROC B450 MPRO4CP ,he said it is same as we choose

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
This is local pricing and he change two things from list ,550w to 650w and giving some other model of B450

Attachments

• IMG-20190802-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190802-WA0000.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 107

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local market guys suggested me ASROC B450 MPRO4CP ,he said it is same as we choose
Make sure it is this mobo ASRock B450 Pro4 I think shopkeeper is trying to sell you the smaller M version ASRock B450M Pro4 Also as @SaiyanGoku said above,I doubt shopkeeper will MX500 250gb ssd for this price when lowest price online is this *www.onlyssd.com/buy/crucial-mx500-2-5-250gb-sata-iii-3d-ssd-ct250mx500ssd1/

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I would suggest not to buy any mobo with 128Mb (16MB) BIOS chip. The X570 boards are coming with 256Mb (32MB) chip and even some old Asus/ASRock X470 have 256Mb chip.
The new CPU code (AGESA) provided by AMD to mobo makers is supposedly not possible to fit in a 128Mb chip along with the BIOS UI. MSI has launched B450 boards with 256Mb chip and rebranded it as B450 Max. I would suggest you wait for that to be available in India if you can.
any new suggestion???where can i buy the one you suggested?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any other recommendations?by the way are you sure that b450 will not create any issues?
Other than asus Tuf Gaming Plus X570 which costs 17k,no. You can take a chance with Asrock B450 if you can't wait but I can't say it will not have any issues.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Other than asus Tuf Gaming Plus X570 which costs 17k,no. You can take a chance with Asrock B450 if you can't wait but I can't say it will not have any issues.
it is so sad to hear...so the people who dont have budget what do they in that range?because you cant say 60000-70000 is low budget gaming pc :( :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is so sad to hear...so the people who dont have budget what do they in that range?because you cant say 60000-70000 is low budget gaming pc :( :(
Some took chance with B450,others are waiting(if someone already waited for so long then what's another few weeks/month) & some dropped the idea of getting Ryzen 3xxx processors altogether by getting either intel or ryzen 2xxx,

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Some took chance with B450,others are waiting(if someone already waited for so long then what's another few weeks/month) & some dropped the idea of getting Ryzen 3xxx processors altogether by getting either intel or ryzen 2xxx,
B450max is releasing on 12th but I doubt it will come under my budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom