Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
This is offline store suggested.please review it guys.

Attachments

• IMG_20190731_175858.jpg
    IMG_20190731_175858.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 144

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Check RAM is at least 2666 MHz, drop that ssd (get Crucial MX500 250GB for 3k), dump that Cooler Master PSU (get the one suggested by others here), don't waste money on dvd drive.

Edit: That seagate drive is probably a cheap unit, that's why it has 2 years warranty. Get WD Blue with 3 year warranty.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only processor & hdd are worth buying,rest all are just shopkeeper making money out of you by selling you inferior products on which he likely gets good selling commission.

Edit: That seagate drive is probably a cheap unit, that's why it has 2 years warranty. Get WD Blue with 3 year warranty.
WD Blue also comes with 2 years warranty but is slower than similar 2TB seagate drive. 2 years is the new standard for desktop hdd warranty nowadays for both seagate & WD.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Since it's not a pure gaming rig, I feel Intel is not the way to go. Ryzen 3600 will do better gaming+streaming than Intel i5. Of course, with current choices with Ryzen build you may have to shell out more.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Since it's not a pure gaming rig, I feel Intel is not the way to go. Ryzen 3600 will do better gaming+streaming than Intel i5. Of course, with current choices with Ryzen build you may have to shell out more.
That's what I was kept saying but he said this will be best

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Check RAM is at least 2666 MHz, drop that ssd (get Crucial MX500 250GB for 3k), dump that Cooler Master PSU (get the one suggested by others here), don't waste money on dvd drive.

How will i install game from CD?

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
New Config after all your suggestions(I dont like intel thats why i am want to go with Ryzen) Please confirm that it is not Mis-configured one
RYZEN 3600 18000Rs
ASROCK B450M Pro 4 F 8000Rs
Galax 2060 30000Rs
Crucial MX500 250GB 3200Rs
Corsair 550W 3300Rs
CrossAir 100R 3000Rs
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB X 2 3200 8000Rs

If i will buy GTX 1660 then budget will be perfect but with 2060 it is increasing little bit :(
For B450 I will update the Bios.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are willing to take chance with bios update on B450 with ryzen 3600 then it's your choice. I already suggested Zotac 2060 amp Buy Online ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP 6GB GDDR6 Graphic Card ZT-T20600D-10M - in India It is much better brand than galax & comes with 5 years warranty(2+extra 3 years warranty on registering the card on zotac India site within 28 days of purchase otherwise you won't get this extra 3 years warranty & also need to save the email from zotac for any future rma).

Why are you still quoting this coolermaster psu when already the best option is suggested here,get Corsair CX550 from Buy Online CORSAIR CX550 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certification PSU CP-9020121-UK - in India

Buy Online G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 Memory F4-3200C16S-8GVKB - in India

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
If you are willing to take chance with bios update on B450 with ryzen 3600 then it's your choice. I already suggested Zotac 2060 amp Buy Online ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP 6GB GDDR6 Graphic Card ZT-T20600D-10M - in India It is much better brand than galax & comes with 5 years warranty(2+extra 3 years warranty on registering the card on zotac India site within 28 days of purchase otherwise you won't get this extra 3 years warranty & also need to save the email from zotac for any future rma).

Why are you still quoting this coolermaster psu when already the best option is suggested here,get Corsair CX550 from Buy Online CORSAIR CX550 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certification PSU CP-9020121-UK - in India

Buy Online G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 Memory F4-3200C16S-8GVKB - in India
I told you that I don't have much idea about the difference between brands so I got confused.Just edited that part.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Go for ATX board. With all the components mATX will feel too cramped.
Avoid Galax, go for ASUS or Zotac
Avoid CM PSU, go for the one suggested by whitestar
Why 8GB costs 8k? Is that typo?

Video editing could use after market cooler and it's almost must when you overclock. For now use stock cooler and see if temp shoots up too much. If and when it does, buy an after market cooler.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Go for ATX board. With all the components mATX will feel too cramped.
Avoid Galax, go for ASUS or Zotac
Avoid CM PSU, go for the one suggested by whitestar
Why 8GB costs 8k? Is that typo?

Video editing could use after market cooler and it's almost must when you overclock. For now use stock cooler and see if temp shoots up too much. If and when it does, buy an after market cooler.
Thanks man and yes I forgot to add X2 in the ram section.still I am little confuse before making one more final list.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
This is the monitor I will use , Atleast for few months...I know it is not good enough but how capable is it?
Model : LG flatron L177WSB - PF

Attachments

• IMG_20190731_201920.jpg
    IMG_20190731_201920.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 107

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ancient monitor with only 15 pin d-sub connector so should be connectable to mobo d-sub port.Using it with any modern system is a waste of that system's capabilities though.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Ancient monitor with only 15 pin d-sub connector so should be connectable to mobo d-sub port.Using it with any modern system is a waste of that system's capabilities though.
Sxxt. That means I have to buy monitor too..btw will it be a decent gaming experience or not on this monitor?decent means 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom