Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
:+1:

Keep your doubt aside for a while and try it at home. If it didn't work, then you can buy one.

Why not? You get audio via HDMI, only audio jack is not working for you. So el cheapo USB sound card or few K worth PCIe sound card will work.

You buy sound card

What do serial no. have to do with tracking? Get tracking number.

In this case, if m/b audio jack didn't work, use monitor's headphone jack. Don't have to buy sound card.

I just casually said MSi guy on video call that now I have to buy new sound card then he said probably it will also not work if this issue will not be solved ,I did not Say any word for that because I have no idea what to say.

I just talk to air city courier guy on phone he said it will be delivered tomorrow.

No I am not buy any sound card till now but I have to buy one thermal paste as CPU's+fans paste is completely dried .

Yes I know that monitor has audio jack but should I try to solve the problem because may be after few days MSI will not give any importance to my this issue.and I think I should buy one cheap sound card in the case I have to connect multiple audio devices.

Reactions: nac
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I received monitor but i will open & test it tomorrow...what are the things to check to assure that it is working fine & has no issues.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
It was already cut and mfg date is July inside box ,on outside box import date August...and I see worst packaging for monitor ,there was not a single thing to protect monitor inside box.
But inside box everything looks new and fine .in the first look I don't find anything negative

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-30-21-45-29-472_com.miui.videoplayer.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-30-21-45-29-472_com.miui.videoplayer.png
    685.2 KB · Views: 91
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Was the LG box seal intact or not,if not then file a complaint with amazon immediately.
The tape in the centre was intact by the way there was no seal with LG logo and monitor is fantastic.looks great specially compare to my old one and my laptop screen.i will upload unboxing video.

September will be over soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_232607.jpg
    IMG_20190930_232607.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 105
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
That centre seal was intact,only that bottom seal was broken

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_232855.jpg
    IMG_20190930_232855.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 95
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I will not lie but out of whole purchase this monitor is the only thing which looks good and perfect as I expected when I buy any new products ,on 2nd number I will put rams they are also looks fantastic.if I will say about other parts cpu was disappointing as I expected it much bigger and tougher ,Gpu was also make me sad for a while because that whole product is not looks like 23000 RS ,PsU was OK.
Edit = I forget to say about Mobo ...It looks good and worth of the price but the amount of trouble it is giving me is above all the benefits all those products together will ever give me .from August last week when offline seller start telling me to wait till tomorrow evening everyday almost for a 7-10 days to get the product and then said you should buy online and then when I get the product,it's audio problem is make everything out of track in my daily routine.

Last edited:
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Kitna logo se request karwayega yeh motherboard ,had ho gayi,aise kaam hota hai yeh pata hi nahi tha,chote chote Kamo me request karni pad rahi hai :chimp:

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Courier guy has to delivered yesterday,but he did not, yesterday night he said he will deliver tomorrow means Today but when I called at kaizen around 5pm they said nothing is delivered here ,I called at courier office they said they are just send a guy for delivery but few minutes back they are saying they already delivered but kaizen is saying they are not get any parcel. And maximum 10-15 mins left for closing kaizen.
Another worst thing tomorrow will be a holiday.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
WTF, courier guy is saying he is already delivered around 4:45 pm , Kaizen guy is refusing to accept it...

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Ask for the delivery proof from courier guy.
Arey bta nahi sakta ,kya Chutzpah machaya hai...MSI kah raha hai Saturday ko bheja tha,delivery wala ab bol raha hai ki kal bheja tha,isliye aaj 3-4 baje tak unke pass aaya aur aisa bhi bola ki deliver nahi kiya hai,aisa bhi bola ki ab thursday ko deliver hoga 11am,phir bola 12 pm tak. Thursday tak ka intezar upar se Matherboard chalne bhi nahi wala,CPU ki halat khrab kar di wo alag ,isliye me khud hi jaunga thursday lene,unke bharose sham tak nahi rahne wala aur uske baad bhi jab tak sound nahi chalta tab tak ka troubleshooting ka effort alag se.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Probably the worst case of bad luck in recent times in this forum section.
Anyone else experienced anything worst than this here.
Give some tips to overcome the sadness which we have to face after disappointment day after day where each new days wake with hope they today everything will be fine but ended with same bad situation.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Audio is not working in Ubuntu too.just tested.should I need any drivers?

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_154928.jpg
    IMG_20191003_154928.jpg
    794.5 KB · Views: 100

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No,ubuntu should work. It now seems that there is something wrong with the way you are connecting various wires because you also saw this same mobo with your processor & ram playing audio at service centre,right?

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Surprisingly audio is working fine in new monitor which has HDMI to HDMI connection....why is this happening?

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_155820.jpg
    IMG_20191003_155820.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 93
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Audio jack is working fine in new monitor but not in old one,even local shop guy use same VGA to HDMI converter and in his system it was not working too.what cause this problem?if you say this converter so I am highly doubt it as local shop guy can't have faulty wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom