Status
Not open for further replies.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
But it is working fine now.why noone said this thing despite I am keep repeating I am using that setup and even local shop guy use that kind of set-up
You said audio jack is not working when we asked to check with headphone/speakers using front audio jack (from the cabinet) and rear audio jack from the motherboard. If I remember right, there were snapshots were posted.
Now you're saying monitor and audio jack in the same line which makes me to think, you assumed HDMI as audio jack.

You've missed some posts before. So don't get surprised when you look back this whole thread and this was mentioned before.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
You said audio jack is not working when we asked to check with headphone/speakers using front audio jack (from the cabinet) and rear audio jack from the motherboard. If I remember right, there were snapshots were posted.
Now you're saying monitor and audio jack in the same line which makes me to think, you assumed HDMI as audio jack.

You've missed some posts before. So don't get surprised when you look back this whole thread and this was mentioned before.
I tried both,none of them were working at all...even they failed to detect those devices

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I tried both,none of them were working at all...even they failed to detect those devices
Then we gotta call it unknown reason. It wasn't working before. You're doing it pretty much the same, but now it's working. Don't think about this and bang your head finding the cause.
Enjoy playing and streaming. Happy gaming. If you play PUBG, I will watch :)

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can check cpu/gpu/mobo/hdd temps using any standard hardware monitoring software like speccy/hwinfo/hwmonitor,even ryzen master(which any ryzen user should install) will show the processor temps. As for threads working fine,that cannot be checked.Best you can do is run some benchmarking software & compare your processor score with usual scores for your processor.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
You can check cpu/gpu/mobo/hdd temps using any standard hardware monitoring software like speccy/hwinfo/hwmonitor,even ryzen master(which any ryzen user should install) will show the processor temps. As for threads working fine,that cannot be checked.Best you can do is run some benchmarking software & compare your processor score with usual scores for your processor.
Thanks

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mic is not working from the first time I tried
May be same issue as sound originally not working.Post pics of your exact connection to mic port & audio settings in windows.Also mention what type of mic or whether you are using anything extra with it(like some extension cable,adapter,something else etc).

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's gonna be pretty much the same as you did for audio jack.

Check if your mic is in working condition.
Check if you're using right connector pin and Jack.
Check it in Ubuntu
Use Windows troubleshoot options
Google for more troubleshoot options

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Please check Cpu temp,is it Ok ?or overheating?

Attachments

• IMG_20191011_004025.jpg
    IMG_20191011_004025.jpg
    734 KB · Views: 111

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Keep hwinfo on left side of the desktop and task manager on the right side with Process tab for CPU. Then take screenshots. Without seeing the actual usage of system, we cannot determine if the PC is overheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom