Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
They are sending back Mobo as their ryzen 3600x suddenly has some issues.
"WOW"
Hmmm
hmmm
And they said I have to take my cpu with myself and which will be checked at service center itself if it will not work then i have to send it back and then talk with senior manager,for now they said we can't help you unless issue will be occur ...

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Jdmdbsveijfhxjskakzhsvslowirurirodnskwldkxnbxndneoeifbxnslaosjsnjnnrcsmazmwzjexjrcitckrnszne,nekrxkenenexjr urje,kekzek,en,ekxekrjrnxemxrkxrkrnxrm,wizwi,ehxrbenekxkrrn

Me from inside when I came to know their ryzen has issue which was working fine till yesterday when it was tested with my system(as they confirmed)....

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Already stopped recommending msi mobo(stopped recommending other msi products long ago) for ryzen 3xxx since last few days(now only recommend msi mobo for ryzen 1xxx/2xxx along with mention that msi after sales support is poor).

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Already stopped recommending msi mobo(stopped recommending other msi products long ago) for ryzen 3xxx since last few days(now only recommend msi mobo for ryzen 1xxx/2xxx along with mention that msi after sales support is poor).
That will be best , specially even I will never recommend new MSI products to anyone

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I just get another call they said if the system will not work then they will add credit into my account but I ask them that this product is costlier now and I don't have any other option in the same price range so I ask them new product in place of it( because I believe this one has some fault with ryzen 3600)...do we have any other Mobo in the same price range?10-11k RS ?please mention name

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Asrock B450 Pro 4 costs ~7k so I suggest to take the full 10-11k credit & use buy asrock B450 pro 4 & use the remaining money for something else.
in the last call before disconnecting , i asked them to request senior manager to give me same product,but he said chances are less...btw should i ask ASROCK's seller to flash bios or it will be already support it out of the box?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in the last call before disconnecting , i asked them to request senior manager to give me same product,but he said chances are less...btw should i ask ASROCK's seller to flash bios or it will be already support it out of the box?
If manufacturing date of mobo on its box is june 2019 or later(can be easily seen by seller) then it most likely has ryzen 3xxx compatible bios but if it is older date then ask them to update to latest version bios shown on asrock b450 pro 4 page.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Suddenly technical guy took half day from local service centre.
I was Speechless for few seconds after hearing that.
So now I have to wait till tomorrow morning for testing of Mobo...by the way if that shitty Mobo will work in the service centre I have to keep it and you guys suggested that I have to buy new sound card...any suggestions? because if that happen I don't want to waste any more days in searching for what to buy

Last edited:
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Amazon and Flipkart's big sales are coming too ,so probably I will buy this *www.amazon.in/LG-inch-55cm-LCD-Monitor/dp/B01IBM5V66/#immersive-view_1567361257893 (any other suggestion) if it will reach 7500rs ,and I saw some 100rs sound card *www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B007Z9K45U/ will it give ok sound on my mobo?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can either get the refund & buy asrock b450 pro 4 or you can get usb sound cards like *www.amazon.in/Hagibis-External-Converter-Headphone-Adapter/dp/B07DHM869T or Buy Ant Esports 7.1 Sound Card at Best Price in India - mdcomputers.in

That's a good monitor. As for those Rs.100 sound card you can try getting them from local pc shops,at least you can test it before buying.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
You can either get the refund & buy asrock b450 pro 4 or you can get usb sound cards like *www.amazon.in/Hagibis-External-Converter-Headphone-Adapter/dp/B07DHM869T or Buy Ant Esports 7.1 Sound Card at Best Price in India - mdcomputers.in

That's a good monitor. As for those Rs.100 sound card you can try getting them from local pc shops,at least you can test it before buying.
They said if system will work tomorrow,they will not take any further request regarding audio jack issue that's why I am asking about sound card even it was suggested here before in the case they failed to find the problem.

Have I any other option left or is there anything I can ask them to test/find that problem in that scenario?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Have I any other option left or is there anything I can ask them to test/find that problem in that scenario?
If your mobo works with their parts, then you might ask them to lend those for a day for finding which exact part is the source of problem. Try using their parts one by one (not even two at a time) in your config.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
If your mobo works with their parts, then you might ask them to lend those for a day for finding which exact part is the source of problem. Try using their parts one by one (not even two at a time) in your config.
They will test with mine...I will take ram,HDD,cpu with myself tomorrow..
One more thing which is making me worry is CPU's thermal paste completely ruined because almost 5-6 times I have to remove cpu and fan.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
This is the email I just get

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-26-16-38-12-555_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-26-16-38-12-555_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 113

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will I be in trouble if I will not apply new paste?
Processor will automatically shutdown in few seconds/minute after turning on the system if no thermal paste is applied & cpu fan cooler not installed.

But service centre people should have spare thermal paste/cpu cooler for testing purposes.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Processor will automatically shutdown in few seconds/minute after turning on the system if no thermal paste is applied & cpu fan cooler not installed.

But service centre people should have spare thermal paste/cpu cooler for testing purposes.
Still some paste left on my cpu but obviously it is not like new one.i will send pic tomorrow so we will have better idea about should I need to buy thermal paste too or not

nac

Aspiring Novelist
by the way if that shitty Mobo will work in the service centre I have to keep it and you guys suggested that I have to buy new sound card...any suggestions?
If it works in service center, it should work at your home too. After all they are gonna test using your other components.
They said if system will work tomorrow,they will not take any further request regarding audio jack issue that's why I am asking about sound card even it was suggested here before in the case they failed to find the problem.
That's obvious, they won't keep checking if everything works at their end. If you want you can take your speaker and/or headphone with you tomorrow.
Will I be in trouble if I will not apply new paste?
Sure you will smoke both your motherboard and cpu and there goes 30k worth components. Unless you're testing your CPU, never ever turn on the pc without cpu heatsink/fan connected.
Still some paste left on my cpu but obviously it is not like new one.i will send pic tomorrow so we will have better idea about should I need to buy thermal paste too or not
It's been more than a week now since you removed it from the motherboard. Probably it's dried now. Even if it's not dried, buy some thermal paste. Clean the old paste and apply the new one when assembling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom