need help!! i think i am under serious hacking attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

addy

Broken In
hey guys plzz help me i think my pc is hacked..... its been 2 days now that whenever i try to open gmail or yahoo sites the browser display it unsafe... says that There is a problem with this website's security certificate..... but when i open other sites there to this happens..... i hav 2 windows installed ...i havn't used one of my wibndows from the past 3 months so i tryed opening sites from that windows but still it shows the same error... though i can bypass that error but still i think its not safe cos not only internet explorer but any other explorer used to open any site is showing the same error...as gmail cant hav any certificate problem there is some problem in my PC or in my internet connection... 99% it will be my PC ..... i got avast anti virus 4.8 professional edition with windows 7.... plzz help me as soon as possible.... link to SS here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3352&stc=1&d=1272816994

OP
A

addy

Broken In
OMG lol i didn't expected this from ppl here at Digit!!! lol..... seriously...my date was set behind for some trial period of software testing that i was doing at that time...
if u dont know how to solve my problem atleast dont give useless replys guys!and celldweller1591 i hav already mentioned that i hav tried doing it on many other browsers too!! still the same problem is there!... dont know how am i going to solve it!!!

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
seriously dude try changing the date to current and check... it'll solve ur problem... have seen the problems tons of time... so at least try it...

Error message says it all. Certificate is NOT YET VALID because its for a future time while your clock is set to a past time.

And yeah :lol: @ 1st tab :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom