15-16" screen

no brand preferences

graphics card needed

help me soon...festive season this week over here..hoping to get a good deal

OP
S

smartguy

Right off the assembly line
no high end gaming as of now..the graphics card only coz everyone recommends to have it..:|
i'll use it basically for movies, programming, browsing, music, web-designing etc.
i do need good service too :)

rider

as Kratos
What's your requirements and priority to buy a 55k laptop? Do you love to play high end new games? Or you want a laptop with good after sales and service?

Take a look on:
1) Dell Inspiron 15R Special Edition with core-i5, 2GB HD 7730M and 1080p screen.
2) Samsung Series 5 550p with core i7, 2GB GT 650M DDR3 and 900p anti-glares screen and JBL speakers.
3) HP Envy 6-1002TX an ultrabook with core-i5 and 2GB HD 7670M graphics, beats audio engine, weighs only 2 kg.

OP
S

smartguy

samsung 550p i7 costs 62k :|
how about the i5 model?
and Samsung NP350V5C-S04IN?
The specs are amazing. But skeptic coz of the forum thread about 550p and 350vc has no reviews

in what way is dell 15r se better ovr 15r? the same specs are available for 45k in 15r right?

OP
S

smartguy

in what way is 15r different from 15r se?

how about samsung NP350V5C-S04IN?
550p i7 model costs 62k...:|
n the i5 model seems to have a lot of critics on TDF...
these samsung models have awesome specs...but i'm skeptic coz there arent many who have bought them..

pls help..

Anurup

Broken In
the special edition comes with an optional backlit keyboard option and also it has skull candy speakers ad also a better graphics card..thats the difference b/w se and the normal 15r

Top Bottom