Need Help!! A lot!!

Artemis

The Last Puff
I need to buy a laptop sleeve for my Macbook Pro 13" and I need to know a place like SP or Lamington or Nehru road in Ahmedabad. The Case Logic one is for 1600/- but thats MRP, so any place in Ahmedabad where they sell for less?

Also need to know a place or a shop in Ahmedabad which is similar to Lamington, SP or Nehru?

Sorry for posting in the wrong section, but most of the views are here, so help will be faster!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
There's a store called maple in Linking Road, Bandra west and in Powai. You can check out over there. Or else there's this store called J.P. electronics in Linking road, Khar- somewhere next to Mango showroom.
Sorry for posting in the wrong section, but most of the views are here, so help will be faster!
Yup with a thought process like that, no wonder people spit on the road or remove their nose goo in public, piss and park over the side walk, park on the corner of the street and on the wrong side of the road, travel in trains without tickets, give/take bribe, care a damn and do illegal extentions, do unethical business practices and call people 9 O' clock in the morning to sell insurance policies and loans....
Thanks to such nonsense, people migrate to other cities/towns/states/countries, etc.

Sections are made for a reason. If you can't follow the proper procedure, no1 can help you properly and the whole country will slip into chaos. Everything starts from an individual. Think about it, hmm?

rajan1311

Padawan
Yup with a thought process like that, no wonder people spit on the road or remove their nose goo in public, piss and park over the side walk, park on the corner of the street and on the wrong side of the road, travel in trains without tickets, give/take bribe, care a damn and do illegal extentions, do unethical business practices and call people 9 O' clock in the morning to sell insurance policies and loans....
Thanks to such nonsense, people migrate to other cities/towns/states/countries, etc.

Sections are made for a reason. If you can't follow the proper procedure, no1 can help you properly and the whole country will slip into chaos. Everything starts from an individual. Think about it, hmm?

Haha ! :-D

OP
Artemis

Artemis

The Last Puff
@sorcerer
I said Ahmedabad not Mumbai. and I guess you wont be knowing so please give me a website from where I can order from?

and reply to your sarcastic post and quite relevant(read pretty good) too, a quote from Groucho Marx - "Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.”

I rather get things done faster than slowly wait 10 days only to find 20 views and me bumping the thread a hundred times in vain!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ ZzZZZZzzz....lamington road is in Mumbai. Sorry to burst your bubble, but dude the cake is a lie!!!!111

Here one principle- post in the wrong section? you get the wrong answers. There's more principles where that came from!!!

OP
Artemis

Artemis

The Last Puff
I can bet u I aint getting a reply there see the stats there! dude please help, its important.

I promise never to pee on the backyard wall or dig my nose and clean it up under the seats if u help me!

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^so jus move it to the correct section man!!This way u wont get any replies buddy!!
n plz dun think u r the only smart-a$$ in the forum!!

OP
Artemis

Artemis

The Last Puff
Sorry for all the hurt feelings, I would shift it, but I dont know how to

I just need to buy it urgently and well considering the inactivity of the other section I decided to post here, so please if u guys know, please advice

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
U wont find markets like lamington or nehru place in ahmedabad

anyways check this out

*www.whereincity/yellow-pages/ahmedabad/computer-hardware/69.htm

it has phone number and address of all the computer stores there..

Top Bottom