Need Heaphones for Nokia 5700 XM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My philips in-ear headphone which has been serving me well for two years now is in a state of worry. I'll be needing a new set of headphones to enjoy music on my Nokia 5700XM phone. I'm a bass freak but the headphone should not be too bassy as to eat on lines of the songs. I mostly hear bollywood music & party tracks. I have a budget of Rs.1000 for just the headphone. So which one I should go for?

Do note that I need Headphones & not earphones. I need them so that I can enjoy music for long hours on a stretch. Also I feel investing in a headphone will provide be good deep base due to the large drivers.

Tamoghno

Padawan
You'll get better bass in in-ear earphones than headphones because earphones can 'seal' your ears much better. Actually i never used headphone with 5700 so cant tell much abt them but ep630 was a great match with 5700 , just needed a little tweak in eq to increasr higher freqs.

Btw , 5700 is an unnoticed gem , i enjoyed it more than any other phone i've used including 5800.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
OK Tamoghno.
I already have the Creative Ep-630 but find it to be sharp on tone & low on bass on default equalizer.

What do you think about Senheisser PX60 headphones which come with Nokia 5800 XM. I enquired about them & got Rs.1200 as quote.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ Can they reproduce voice under the tracks? I mean do the bass overpowers the song & other instruments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom