Need GPU for 11000 max?

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
@OP if possible buy the GPU from lynx-india....smc sucks.....today i bought sapphire 6850 for 8.8k from lynx........and the price of 6870 was 10.3k.....:)

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
@OP if possible buy the GPU from lynx-india....smc sucks.....today i bought sapphire 6850 for 8.8k from lynx........and the price of 6870 was 10.3k.....:)

you my dear sir must read up a few more things bout Mr camel case...
lynx sucks!!!!

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
jaskaran bhai i have asked the price of 6870 personally at lynx and yes the prices on the site are without VAT but if you go to their shop, they have their another website which has the updated rates...........because when i asked the price of 6850 which i bought yesterday he told me 8.8k including VAT ........but if you see their site then its 9.2k without VAT which means approx. 9.6k......but see the difference ...:)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
jaskaran bhai i have asked the price of 6870 personally at lynx and yes the prices on the site are without VAT but if you go to their shop, they have their another website which has the updated rates...........because when i asked the price of 6850 which i bought yesterday he told me 8.8k including VAT ........but if you see their site then its 9.2k without VAT which means approx. 9.6k......but see the difference ...:)

^^ congrats for the sweet deal ;-)

BTW, can you tell us the address of the another website of lynx ?

Cilus

laborare est orare
About Lynx, even I've heard that the actual price is lot lesser than the price quoted in their site. When I suggested a high end 1500K config to a person for Workstation system in Chandigarh, I mentioned SMC to him. But when the person went to Lynx-India, he found out that the price of some of the items like the AMD workstation Graphics card, i7 2600K were almost 2.5K and 0.8K lower than smc respectively. Some of the other components were also available in lesser price than smc.
I think if you're planning to buy from Lynx, 1st place the order and mail them asking about the latest updated price. In Lynx, ordering is little different, after the order they will let you know about the price and availability of the product and then if you're satisfied, perform the money transaction.

OP
abhinavmail1

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Guy saga 500 have two 4 pins,one 6 pin and one 8pine power connecters, i am using one 4pin so only one 4 pin is remaining and msi R6870 hawk needs two 6 pin power connecters to power up. As my psu is having only one 6 pin so how can i power 6870.

Is msi 6850 cyclone pe/oc require only one 6pin connecter?

OP
abhinavmail1

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Yeap,so 6850 cyclone work fine on with my psu, but many of you guys suggested me msi 6870 hawk, as it require two 6pin power connecter and mine have only one so how it works with my psu.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
take a look at the above post ;-)

you'll get this with the package :

*www.pchelpwebshop.co.uk/images/Adaptor_PCI_Express_Power_(dual_4pin_molex_to_6pin).jpg

I think you got the idea ;-)

Top Bottom