Need Good Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

roydon

Broken In
Hey guys, need a good pair headphones for my PC .Budget is around 1200 to 1500.

Could you guys please suggest a good pair within that range.Here's what i'm looking for ;

Good bass amd treble,good for music and gaming ,cover's the whole ear.
Any suggestions ???

A

ayushsobti

theres a model by iball. i ddon't remember the model number but its easily avilbale. it's for rs. 750, covers the entire ear, has strong bass (two levels) and even has vibration

OP
R

roydon

Broken In
Thanks for you replies.I actually came across this pair of Sony on the net,
the MDRXD100.

Any idea how much and where i can get it for cheap.

aquamatrix

Journeyman
if your budget is less than 1.5k then the best headphones you can get is the Philips shp 805, its much better than mdrxd100 both in terms of sound quality and comfort.
they retail for 1k.

dont evr go for iball, ultimate crap.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
aquamatrix said:
if your budget is less than 1.5k then the best headphones you can get is the Philips shp 805, its much better than mdrxd100 both in terms of sound quality and comfort.
they retail for 1k.

dont evr go for iball, ultimate crap.

a friend of mine went for the iball headphone with vibration. what has been quoted above couldn't be any truer and my friend learnt it he hard way. the vibration stopped working within 2 days. since it had guarantee for 1yr, my friend tried to get it replaced. after numerous tips to their office, he finally settled for rs 550 cash back even though he had spent rs 750 on the headphones

OP
R

roydon

Broken In
Maybe,but Sennheiser costs a bomb.The one that comes close to the MDR is one that costs 1700 something.Plus the specs of the Sony are much better than this Sennheiser in this price range and plus the Sony is cheaper.

sudhix

Broken In
Not exactly... Sennheiser is a premium brand i agree... but they do cater to the budget market as well... chk out the attachment

sr_garg

Broken In
Headphones - Creative Headphones HQ - 2300D 5.1 Surround Sounds, Dolbby DTS. hopefully this will help ya.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom