Need Gaming Pc for 2 lakhs

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
OP should go for Zotac gtx 760 amp edition in SLI @(20K*2)=40K.
It is the best option for you regarding your gaming.Regarding microstuttering, GTX 760 SLI has much smoother gameplay & lesser frame latencies as SLI scales better than Xfire... Since AMD has some stuterring issues in crossfire configuration but AMD has already confirmed that their Multi-GPU Stuttering fix driver will be released in 31 st July which will address all the Frame Latency and Stuttering issues...

Even there is one more option left for OP- Op should also opt for a single sapphire HD 7970 TOXIC edition 6 GB card @42K
Huge memory best for upcoming memory demanding games , best VFM from my side.... :)

For 42k I would not touch a 7970.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
I think OP can wait a day or two for the reviews of xfire fixing driver.
If it's good then HD7970 CF may prove better..

Edit : It is supposed to release today AFAIK (any news?)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Intel 4670K
Asus Z87 PRO
Swiftech H220 Cooler
Corsair Vengeance 2133MHz 8GB x2
Samsung 840 Series 250 GB SSD
Seagate ST2000DM001 2TB or WD Black 2TB
Antec P280
SeaSonic X Series X-850
Zotac GTX 780/Asus GTX 780
CM Storm QuickFire Pro or your wish.
Mouse and mousepad depending on you.

Buy a good panel, I think you should be able to afford 1440p screen. If you want a different case, you should be able to afford to buy 800D or CM Storm Trooper/Stryker.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Intel 4670K
Asus Z87 PRO
Swiftech H220 Cooler
Corsair Vengeance 2133MHz 8GB x2
Samsung 840 Series 250 GB SSD
Seagate ST2000DM001 2TB or WD Black 2TB
Antec P280
SeaSonic X Series X-850
Zotac GTX 780/Asus GTX 780
CM Storm QuickFire Pro or your wish.
Mouse and mousepad depending on you.

Buy a good panel, I think you should be able to afford 1440p screen. If you want a different case, you should be able to afford to buy 800D or CM Storm Trooper/Stryker.

Change the mobo for one with better inbuilt audio. Asrock's lineup is pretty good this year.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ I prefer to recommend boards that I am familiar with. At the end of the day, its the buyers' wish. No matter what you do onboard will still suck. Get a Asus Xonar DG and viola!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^^ I prefer to recommend boards that I am familiar with. At the end of the day, its the buyers' wish. No matter what you do onboard will still suck. Get a Asus Xonar DG and viola!

That is an outdated view. My G1. Assassin's audio does NOT suck (better than my X-Fi XtremeGamer even). Onboard audio has come very far, especially since creative has dropped hardware processing of audio with the release of Core3D.

Also, I've only heard good things about the ALC1150 chipset. Asrock's approach to onboard audio is very good this year. They are taking the right steps by isolating the audio section, shielding the DAC from electromagnetic interference and using the right capacitors for the DAC. Quite unlike biostar that seems to be out to con people. Even gigabyte is bundling all the wrong op-amps with their mobo.

The only thing that could have been better was the choice of op-amp. That said, what they chose isn't bad, but it is mediocre.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Not an outdated POV. They still suck. Creative sound controller, removable OPAMPS. Whatever you do, having a discrete sound card is much better option. You can deny that if you want to. My point still stands.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Not an outdated POV. They still suck. Creative sound controller, removable OPAMPS. Whatever you do, having a discrete sound card is much better option. You can deny that if you want to. My point still stands.

I can only deny that because of first hand listening. They do not suck as long as you have the right hardware and right configuration on board.

Between a budget Xonar (or Core3D) and a quality on-board solution, there much of a difference.

In the higher end of the spectrum, yes the add on cards are better. But in the lower end, do not count out good onboard solutions.

Could you quote recent articles claiming to the contrary, that budget add-on audio cards outclass quality onboard solutions?

Dont know much about the sound solutions but heard something about discussions on on-board sound cards vs dedicated cards related to the ongoing argument... on podcast of LINUS and JJ (Asus)..the discussion takes place after the 28 minute mark.. but I suggest you listen to the whole video as its very informative

The WAN Show : AMD 13.8 Beta Drivers, USB 3.1, and EA... - August 2, 2013 - YouTube

Top Bottom