Need for USB soundcard!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok, guys, I had just identified that the front sound jacks of my cabby is short circuiting the mobo(doing it for quite some time) and causing the audio jack plugged in message coming up frequently without any audio jacks being connected, also removing the jack did away with the delay between pressing the power switch and the computer powering up(which was noticeable earlier), telltale signs of a short circuit(not harmful) but annoying.

Right now I am using the sound port on my keyboard, my X360 controller has one too, but I need a dedicated USB soundcard, Siberia any good? Anything else in mind? Budget is strict and around 1.5k max. I am using Siberia headset and if this is the quality steelseries goes by then the USB soundcard can be worth it, suggestions please.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Check the Steelseries seberia 7.1 USB sound card.
*i.imgur.com/ZJvwR.png

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
where does the xbox 360 controller has a soundcard ?

Ok, that expansion port ?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
where does the xbox 360 controller has a soundcard ?

Ok, that expansion port ?
Yeah, its the same one like the one on my G110, you can plug an audio jack there, shares the same USB path as the controller.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah, but since it will just power a headphone, its good enough, plus it has 7.1 virtual surround, the tech i similar to what comes with Siberia V2 headset.

Top Bottom