need for speed underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtulipin

Broken In
i have completed 67% of my career game..and now i am not able to move forward..i mean i am not able to find any event or anything so that i can do anything in the career mode..can anybody help me out on this...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ iamtulipin well for the HIDDEN EVENTS as the name suggests,the events r hidden on the MAP,so wen u get the message that "there is sum action goin' on in the BEACON HILLS area,jus give me a call wen u reach there"

jus go to the area and u will hv to self search those events by urself, there is no other way to track the position of those events, bro :) :wink:

the places where u will usually find those events are the places that r off the main road eg: the parking lots,closed and unused shops,beneath flyovers etc....

HAPPY HUNTING !!!! :):)

cheers n peace.......

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
u will have to search in the respective areas for the missions , no other way ....its in the game ;)

OP
I

iamtulipin

Broken In
iamtulipin said:
i have completed 67% of my career game..and now i am not able to move forward..i mean i am not able to find any event or anything so that i can do anything in the career mode..can anybody help me out on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom