Piyush

Lanaya
my personal opinion
EA should take a break regarding NFS franchise
very few new features are added in the new installments
i remember the good old days of UG1,UG2 and NFSMW

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ yeah. Now they are releasing two NFS games a year. Goddamn they are saying that gamer should enjoy simulation in summer and arcade game at winter in one of their interviews.

Piyush

Lanaya
not my personal experience but many of my friends told me that NFS HP2 gets monotonous after a while

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
not my personal experience but many of my friends told me that NFS HP2 gets monotonous after a while
Well for me it did and it didn't. I mean it gets monotonous but the fun factor doesn't go so you would play it more.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: NFS- Shift 2

What ever happened to the old Black box team....I mean I agree they made a mess of things, but that doesn't mean EA should just kick them out...Black box brought out the BEST NFS in Existence...Most Wanted (I grew up with that game *sniff*)!!

I heard the next NFS (after SHIFT2) is under developement at black box.
I badly want most wanted 2, such an awesome game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
All the NFS games after MW were developed by Black Box. EA just divided the Black Box team into two so that they can release a NFS game every year. A decision they might be regretting.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
All the NFS games after MW were developed by Black Box. EA just divided the Black Box team into two so that they can release a NFS game every year. A decision they might be regretting.
Yes Indeed. Specially for Pro street and undercover which were big flop.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I loved Shift. Undercover and Pro Street were right full flops.

Most Wanted 2 continuing as a sequel will be VERY interesting :D

ajai5777

Youngling
In my opinion best NFS was NFS MW.Carbon was also ok but pro street was a different game but still I played it.Undercover was also playable but not that much interesting as mw then shift, it was blend of simulation and arcade.I hate simulation racers and I played shift in arcade mode with all assissts on.NFS HP had great visuals but the game sucked to the core.It was over arcadish and childish.The cars appeared like boats.That was the first NFS I have skipped before completing.
I will play Shift 2 with all assissts on again in arcade mode :)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Look buddy you are comparing wrong titles MW and Shift are so different one is illegal street racing and arcade type while other is Track racing and semi simulator. I liked MW and shift too but in different aspects.

gameranand

Living to Play
Pro Street was worse game in NFS series I guess. No offense. It implemented many features but none of them perfectly.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Oh OK. Well your words were like comparison but well its good if you didn't compared them.
Looking forward to get NFS Shift 2.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well can't compare Shift 2 with anything as it has not been released yet now can we?? :D. But will get hands on it and compare ASAP.

Top Bottom