Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well Burnout Revenge and Dominator are Console only i suppose .

But Burnout 3: Takedown is available on Both PC and Consoles , give it a try .

T

The Conqueror

Which means that Burnout is not for PC?

s18000rpm said:
ask that to EA:p

play NFS PU (5),the driver moves, tilts, takes his hands off steering to change gear.......
Same in TDU and in test drive unlimited the driver speaks, changes clothes and goggle, driver moves, tilts, takes his hands off steering to change gear,
Opens and close Glass windows :p

Last edited by a moderator:

moshel

Padawan
Harry Potter said:
Which means that Burnout is not for PC?

Same in TDU and in test drive unlimited the driver speaks, changes clothes and goggle, driver moves, tilts, takes his hands off steering to change gear,
Opens and close Glass windows :p

yeah TDU is a really good looking game with all these added features.....way better than pro-street...

i recommend that everyone shud check out test drive unlimited....atleast for the beauty of the game. The cars are really well designed...with all the cars in the game having the Original dashboard design (original as in the same as their real life counterpart)..
the game is totally endless....almost 1000 miles of Hawaiin island road, with mountains, bridges, plains, beaches etc....although at some point u wud think that it is pointless as it has no story...u just win races, win money, buy new car, give lift to models and then buy new clothes with the tickets they give....buy new houses....etc

oh btw there are a few 2 wheelers too.

shantanu

Technomancer
hey guys ! i am late to say, but isnt that NFS PRO street sux.. i think i wasted my money :( . the handling is pretty bad as i think..

T

The Conqueror

shantanu said:
hey guys ! i think i wasted my money :( . the handling is pretty bad as i think..

Yes, i thought that handling is very bad
but now i have improved the handling to make it as good as MW :p

the steps are :
Start a new career
1. Dominate 8-9 Race Days
2. go to garage , buy the highest handling part (most expensive )
3. get some good tires too
4. Enjoy the new handling !

btw, about 95% cars are locked in beginning :x:x

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
a read a review which said that another bad about ps is that everything is costly and very monotonous to earn

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
iMav said:
a read a review which said that another bad about ps is that everything is costly and very monotonous to earn

yeah and you need to dominate the races to get some free stuff.only winning does not help.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Hmmmm.......... its really different from the other nfs games. Missing the cop chases the most , secondly missing all those free roams in the city. the game looks like more of a simulation kind( though i have never tried any simulation games). Still playing...lets see how it ends

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
evry1 forgot the big ques. ::: which model leads the race till now i.e Brook Burke ( UG II ) , Josie Maran ( MW ) ,Emmanuel Vaugier ( Carbon ) , Krystal Forscutt or Sayako Ohashi ( PS ) ? :D

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Just want to know What is requirements of this game to RUN

I can run need for speed MOST WANTED without any problem on mine computer .

and how much is total GB of DVD . and how much hard disk space required .
i want this game . i want to try demo alteast.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
Digit DEc. came out with the DEMO and i guess all comp. magazines did.. buy anyone of em..

i played a lil-bit more.. and i think it is really boring to play this game.. the guy who speaks in the background repeats the same stuff everytime.. no AI was put on there.. even the GFX are not so great as shown in Movies.. :(

xbonez

NP : Crysis
BlackBerry7100g said:
evry1 forgot the big ques. ::: which model leads the race till now i.e Brook Burke ( UG II ) , Josie Maran ( MW ) ,Emmanuel Vaugier ( Carbon ) , Krystal Forscutt or Sayako Ohashi ( PS ) ? :D

undoubtedly Josie Maran

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Daymn!!! Man o Man ... the Handling tougher than a Bullock Cart .... I want my 999 rs bhack! .... no ... wait I should give it time .. lets see .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The unwanted cr@ppy effects are gone fro Carbon like:
motion blur[Newton law of Motion: Where there is motion-there shud be blur]:D
reflections[even the tarred road is more smoother than glass]
Light trails[like a cam with 1min exposure]

Its cool of looks.....plain vanilla GFX but gr8. But even the very first race was too dissapointing with bull sh1t handling. We have to stop the car first, then steer, nd start the car WTH?:confused:
And nyway we'll win the race as the oponents are even more dumb[than EA guys].

Nyway i think if the game a hit: itll only be due to gfx. Its very light on most systems, even onboard gfx can handle them.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
xbonez said:
undoubtedly Josie Maran
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2018/2107306750_134e5f27e5_o.png
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2374/2107304572_b5f0b2191d_o.png

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Will the game run on intel onboard 950????????? It runs pretty well on ati n nvidia onboard..... but wat about intel onboard?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom