Porsche 911 GT3
Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Porsche Carrera GT
Seat Leon Cupra

OMG OMG OMG

McLaren F1 !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

*forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15413

you need a "memory editor".
As usual, before editing backup your career files!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
F1 ... im getting this game asap to hell with the critics .... if its the F1 i want it :twisted:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*www.nfsunlimited.net/news/nfsprostreet002zu8_sm.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_2007-11-27_02-50-21-31.jpg

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_2007-11-27_02-33-27-85.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_2007-11-27_02-40-47-18.jpg

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_2007-11-27_02-42-43-43.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/nfs_2007-11-27_02-45-14-04.jpg

Tutorial for replacing an existing car

cparty said:
The easiest way is to replace an existing car in the carlot by a new code - buy the replaced car - then revert back to the original code. (You can of course simply add the correct line in a free slot.)
In this example we will replace the Nissan 240sx with the Koenigsegg CCX.

0. What you need:
You need a memory editor: ArtMoney, tSearch or any other MemEditor with a decent Hex View will do fine. I'll use ArtMOney v7.17.

1. Initial setup
BACKUP your career!
  • Start NFS Pro Street, load your career, then switch back to Windows (ALT-TAB).
  • Open the MemEditor, then open the process 'Need for Speed Pro Street'.

2. Find the region to edit
The address will change each time you load NFS ProStreet, so we need to search for a known value (ArtMoney doesn't have any hex search afaik, so we need to search an integer).
  • Search for this Integer: 305419896 (this is 0x12345678 - the start of the carslot region).
    You should end up with 2 maybe 3 results.
  • open the first result in memory view by selecting the value then press CTRL-M (or right click -> memory editor).
  • Change 'number of value columns' to 24, so it will look like this (every line now stands for a carslot, if it doesn't look anything like this try the next value):
    *img515.imageshack.us/img515/6539/memeditqw0.th.png
  • Scroll down 115 lines (we skip the pretuned cars) until you can see 72000000:
    *img108.imageshack.us/img108/2845/memedit2ch5.th.png

3. Replace the code
  • Replace the 2 codes FC2B6FA8 FC2B6FA8 (logo and carcode) for the Nissan 240sx with the codes for the koenigsegg CCX, which is A6DCC132 A6DCC132.
    *img49.imageshack.us/img49/6162/editedyz6.th.png
    Make sure you complete the change of the number in the last field by pressing 'enter' or selecting another field.

4. Buy the car and clean up
  • Switch back to the game, go to the carlot, buy the car.
  • Switch back to Windows and restore the original Nissan 240sx code.

5. Have fun
Go try your new car :)
But don't forget to save your career first. just in case you crash your game.

Greets
cparty
source

Last edited:
T

The Conqueror

NFS : Pro Street

Just played NFS:proStreet,

Graphics are very excellent,decent, superb! :p :p
But why does the car does not turn :mad: :mad: :mad:
Though good story line,smoke , damage but car is very very difficult to handle:-x :-x

Very much dissapointed with the handling :mad: :sad:

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Harry Potter: Cars that turn like a graceful bullock cart are EA's idea of realistic handling...go figure! :rolleyes:

T

The Conqueror

faraaz said:
@Harry Potter: Cars that turn like a graceful bullock cart are EA's idea of realistic handling...go figure! :rolleyes:
Even bullock carts turn fast dont they? seen them on roads they do indeed turn fast :D

and why arent there driver animations :-x ?
When window glass is broken, we can see a stationary driver who does nothing !
At least in GTA they move hands while steering car though the steering wheel doesnt move !
Also there is no COCKPIT View since NFS Porshe i think
Why cant we see the driver ?
in MW his face is locked
in Carbon face never shown
in ProStreet face is hidden by a helmet!

Last edited by a moderator:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
@harry : dude, racers wear helmets even though they're sitting in cars equipped with roll-cages. see WRC...

T

The Conqueror

yeah now i remember :)
but even he doesnt remove when he is walking

iMav said:
^^ coz ur racing ...;) have u seen car racing on tv :?:
we can see a stationary driver who does nothing only becoz he is racing :?:

T

The Conqueror

s18000rpm said:
ask that to EA:p

play NFS PU (5),the driver moves, tilts, takes his hands off steering to change gear.......
Graphics not that good, but OK in PU :|
I have all NFS titles from I to PS:p

T

The Conqueror

Yes, but i dont think there are racing games out
except ColinMcRae DIRT and NFS Series, TDU , GTR
arent there other game developers who develop Racing Games ?
Since 2 years there are no gr8 racing games. ALL are FPS,RPG etc.etc.
no1 likes to play racing games is it ?

ANY1 completed the game ?

Before players dive into this game, they must be aware of its slow beginning. ProStreet has a tiring, monotonous start that could turn off even the most loyal Need for Speed fanatic. But if have the need to stick around, the race events do speed up to a better, more enjoyable pace. Eventually.

axxo

99.9% Idle
srs street racing syndicate can be named or the only game that comes close nfs..but they delivered only one didnt went on for series.

T

The Conqueror

Hi all!
If you have found NFS ProStreet boring, hard to complete or if u are not satisfied with the car handling, dont worry!

If are able to dominate a few race days, get ur self some handling packs in the garage,change tires, acceleration etc.
and see the magic!

Yes, the handling will then become like any NFS Games, which will bring the intensity later on when u dominate 10 or 20 race days.

ALSO one more tip : Be sure to dominate the race days as it will give u rewards and cash :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^^it's not about competition that I am worried. It's the gameplay. No cops, no open world maps. I buy NFS for these things. If it's just racing, GTR is much better than this.

Driving Fiat Punto and running away from cops is thousand times thrilling than driving McLaren SLR and racing on a race track.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Harry Potter said:
Yes, but i dont think there are racing games out
except ColinMcRae DIRT and NFS Series, TDU , GTR
arent there other game developers who develop Racing Games ?
Since 2 years there are no gr8 racing games. ALL are FPS,RPG etc.etc.
no1 likes to play racing games is it ?

ANY1 completed the game ?

Before players dive into this game, they must be aware of its slow beginning. ProStreet has a tiring, monotonous start that could turn off even the most loyal Need for Speed fanatic. But if have the need to stick around, the race events do speed up to a better, more enjoyable pace. Eventually.
Burnout my friend is what you need .

I Seriously recommend you play Burnout Revenge or Burnout Dominator and enjoy pure racing fun .

T

The Conqueror

I thought Burnout is not for PC?
is it a console only version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom