Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
blackleopard92 said:
because they don't need it. Their memory bandwidth is very high due to the fact they have the memory controller on Die itself.
intel needs cache to match memory bandwidth of AMD.

I don't think so. Intel's FSB runs at 1GHz and moreover, it's microarchitecture is too good that they need not stress on having extra cache. It's just that Intel is constantly increasing processor cache generation-by-generation and AMD never ever did that. Even before on-die memory controller (days of pentium2's and3's), Intel had the cache advantage. AMD always keeps the cache to a basic level just to keep the price low.

AFAIK, Intel never compromised on pricing. Their pricing is high when compared to AMD's. This is the reason why they take the liberty of adding more cache to squeeze more from their microprocessor.

hash!!

________
R.I.P Need For Speed

prostreet has to be the crappiest nfs title ever.... i was expecting something uber cool when it was announced, but now that i finally got my hands on it and played it, i think it sucks... the whole thing about the announcer blabbing nonstop, and the weird gameplay makes it such a dumb nonsensical game... no proper storyline to make it interesting...
it kinda reminds me of the sega arcade games... and i think the graphics arent anything extraordinary either... ugh... this was such a letdown...
uninstalled it after the battle machine round... couldnt bear the nonsense...
R.I.P NFS

faraaz

Evil Genius
I just re-installed NFS Porsche Unleashed last night because I was feelin a bit nostalgic...do you guys remember the Car Delivery mission in Zone Industrielle? And the factory driver race in Pyrenees? I've fallen in love with this game all over again...

When will EA learn? Annual releases and shiny graphics does not a good game make! :mad:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ya, those delivery missions are awesome.

the Auvergne delivery mission is WOW. gotta dodge 4-5 cops, traffic & deliver the car under 2.33mins. :D

& that race with other factory driver is awesome, i hated that Billy noob:))

axxo

99.9% Idle
faraaz said:
I just re-installed NFS Porsche Unleashed last night because I was feelin a bit nostalgic...do you guys remember the Car Delivery mission in Zone Industrielle? And the factory driver race in Pyrenees? I've fallen in love with this game all over again...

When will EA learn? Annual releases and shiny graphics does not a good game make! :mad:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000

hash!!

________
prostreet doesnt even have shiny graphics... i played this sonic game a while back... Sonic Riders... that seems a lot cooler than prostreet... ea's lost its novelty about nfs... i liked nfsu2, carbon and mw cause they had some storyline, and stacked up races one after the other... simple enough... here toh you gotta go do this then that then something else... bleh... :p
sigh... i hope they learn from their dumbness and come up with an nfs title that adds to the whole nfs feel... sigh...

bkpeerless

In the zone
well prostree is a crap for true but its not with prostreet nbut with most game ea released this year
for example fifa 08 looks kike patched version of 07 (other than be a pro bla bla bla)
crysis yith stupid ai.. ea is concentrating on grafix so much that they r forgetting gameplay completely. and they really need to discuss their ideas with people when they make a game.. I wonder what chaos they will make in cricket 08 ha ha ha :((

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Pro Street is just boring....

the 1st race itself tells it,EA really disappointed me after playing DiRT :(.....

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey jin dood do u play cs 1.6 maybe i have met u playing cs 1.6 on sm vs or igl server.....me bloodhawk

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
hi! yeah its a boring game than CARBON 'n' MW ! i just finish the first race 'n' uninstalled it ! thinking to install MW black edition i think it is the good than PS! i was waiting since may when they announce abt it .....but at the result it is a dull game..NO COPS..and many other things:(

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
faraaz said:

Ahhh you just awakened those sweet memories :D :D

Let me re-install too.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i'm thinking of writing to EA to stop making foolish games (pro street,hellgate london,sim city societies)..i dont think there has been some good EA game other than crysis this year.

Third Eye

gooby pls
nish_higher said:
i'm thinking of writing to EA to stop making foolish games (pro street,hellgate london,sim city societies)..i dont think there has been some good EA game other than crysis this year.

Hellgate London: Developed by Flagship Stuidos
Sim City Stories: Maxis (Not sure)
Crysis: By Crytek

EA has only published these games. :|

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
but the way the games are previewed makes one think its gonna be a real good game.its only when u play u realise how poor it is.
at least pro street is EA's own title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom