Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Need For Speed .. Its Coming !

my guess... they'll make us wait just like they did wit Carbon's demo.

1 or 2 weeks before game release.

utsav

damn busy...

i hav P4 HT 3.6GHz and 512MB RAM and getting a second hand 6600GT within a week.can i run pro street on this config at 1024*768 at full settings.without AA.i think i should upgrade my RAM to 1GB

Third Eye

gooby pls

utsav said:
i hav P4 HT 3.6GHz and 512MB RAM and getting a second hand 6600GT within a week.can i run pro street on this config at 1024*768 at full settings.without AA.i think i should upgrade my RAM to 1GB

You need to upgrade your graphic card.

Third Eye

gooby pls

Minimum system requirements for NFS Pro Street:

CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Graphics Card: 256 MB

soham

In the zone

i have 2 GB of ram, e4300 procy and GMA X3000 graphics with 256MB shared memory. will it work?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS PS: Online-Car-Designer is coming!

The demo of Need for Speed ProStreet won't be released until the end of October, but

until then we get a new toy to play with: According to EA Germany you will find on

October 17th, 2007 a NFS ProStreet Online-Car-Designer
at the website of Coke

Zero! With this Editor, you will be able to tune four different racing cars of Need for

Speed ProStreet on your PC or notebook
. I think we can expect a similar press

release or newspost on the official NFS website soon, because this Online-Car-Designer

will be international.

The "Online-Car-Designer" is in fact a Blueprint-demo, which allows you to tune your car

just as you like it to see in the upcoming Need for Speed ProStreet. You will be able to

save your customization as a blueprint and add it to your gamertag. Once the game is

released (November 2007), you can immediately add your blueprints, you created with

the blueprint-demo, to the cars in the game and start right away.

What are Blueprints?
NFS ProStreet offers numerous tuning possibilities of your cars and it is possible to save

your tuning configuration as a so-called blueprint. You can share this blueprint with your

friends, who can attach it to their cars and build in all the stuff you define. If they race

good with this tuning configuration, the original author of the blueprint is also listed in the

rankings, next to the car the gamer used. There will be even leaderboards only for

blueprint-designers, to find out who makes the best blueprints.

You can find more information about that

here

The blueprint-demo ("Online-Car-Designer) can be found under the following link from

October 17th. Once we get more information about an international version, you'll get to

know here.

www.cokezero.de

Source: www.nfsplanet.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

NFS PS Videos

NFSPS: Speed Challenge Trailer
NFSPS: Customization
NFSPS: Online Mode
NFSPS: Grip Racing

--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--

Need for Speed ProStreet PC system requirements

These are not the official system requirements.

CPU: 1.8 GHz or higher
RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher
HDD: ~2 GB free disk space or more
Graphics: 256 MB or higher, DirectX 9.0c

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm

k...my specs....

P4, 3.06 GHz, 1.25 GB Ram, 128mb:sad:Graphics card..
will pro street work?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

its jus a estimate sys. reqr.

most probably it'll work.

-=-=-===-==-=-=-=-=-=-

NFS PS: Blueprint-Demo has launched!

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsps/news/blueprintdemo_ger_sm.jpg

As we reported earlier, EA Germany announced a blueprint demo for Need for Speed ProStreet. Today the blueprint demo was published at Cokezero.de - a tool which allows you to tune 4 different cars and save your settings as blueprints. Once the game is released, you'll be able to apply these blueprints on the actual ingame cars!

First you choose your car, a Acura RSX, Audi TT 3.2 Quattro, Ford Focus ST or the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Then you choose the Body-, Vinyl-Kits and rims and after that a race-mode, for which you want to tune your car. Then you come to a detailed menu, where you can buy tuning parts and customize your car.

Once you finished tuning, you can even generate a wallpaper of your customized car. Unfortunately the blueprint demo is only available in German at the moment, but we can expect an international version to be available soon. If you want try it out, but I honestly have to say it's just a nice tool, but nothing special and not going very deep... :/

Additionally Cokezero.de released a first cheatcode for Need for Speed ProStreet. With the code CODEZERO you can unlock a VW Coke Zero Golf GTI in the game - of course only once the game is released in the mid of November.
You can also download the Coke Zero Golf as a wallpaper.
*www.ea.com/prostreet/cokezero.jsp?locale=us

source: *www.nfsplanet.com/main.php?lang=eng#4186

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS PS: System requirements?
Our colleagues from NFSGame.net could get some information about the system requirements of the PC-version of Need for Speed ProStreet. Actually these specifications are not confirmed by EA yet, but at least your can take these to find out if the game will run fluently on your PC:

CPU: 2.8 GHz or higher (Windows Vista requires 3.0 GHz)
RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher (Windows Vista requires 1 GB RAM)
HDD: 8.1 GB free disk space or more
Graphics: 128 MB or higher (Pixel Shader 2.0, AGP and PCIe only)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
DVD-Drive: 8x
Multiplayer: Internet Connection 512 Kbps, 2-8 Players
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Optional: USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad

-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-

some new screens
*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsps/screens/ingame/0083_sm.jpg

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsps/news/screenshot_20071019.jpg

screenshot index
movie index

*www.nfsplanet.com/main.php?lang=eng

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS PS: Xbox360 Demo coming this weekend

According to latest news from EA, the Xbox360-Demo is finished and will be released on the Xbox Live Marketplace within the next days, maybe already this weekend.

The PC-Demo will come a little bit later and is planned for the last week of October or the first week of November. :x

Need for Speed ProStreet hits stores on November 13th in the USA and Canada. In Europe the game is being released on November 22nd.

why is PC demo always delayed:x

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

coz i'll be really busy in November & i wont be able to play as i'll be @ Chennai:x (PC in KGF).

last year, GMA 900 spoiled the fun (cudn't run the game), this year this problem.:x:x:x

anyways lets hope NFS PS is better than even MW :D

==================

*img.youtube.com/vi/8izSriK3PG8/default.jpg
NFS Pro Street Trailer (EB Games)

Last edited:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

I got OP Config for the requirement of the game. Cant wait to get hands on it,

Always been a NFS fan =]

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS PS: Gamershell shows NFSPS Development

The onlinemagazine Gamershell published new material of the development of Need for Speed ProStreet. So you can find there a new developer diary video, which shows the features of the blueprint demo.

Additionally they have some interesting screenshots, showing the development of the game, especially the damage mode, textures and smoke effects.

The stuff is quite interesting, so check it out here:
NFS PS Screenshots @ Gamershell
Developer Diary (Video) @ Gamershell
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

NFS PS: Exclusive Screenshots

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsps/screens/ingame/0092_sm.jpg

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsps/screens/ingame/0093_sm.jpg

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsps/screens/ingame/0094_sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom