Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Re: Need For Speed .. Its Coming !

there's no way enzo is getting included. NFS hasn't got license from ferrari to include their cars

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

ya, i know, its just a wish of mine :))
Ferrari doesn't like the ricers & NFS's nooby body kits, OMG just imagine Enzo in a wide body kit. ROFL

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

GC 2007: Need For Speed ProStreet Eyes-on:
Somewhere between a dancing hottie on a scaffolding, loads of sweet-looking cars and the balloons, it was easy to forget there was racing in Need For Speed ProStreet.

In its umpteenth year, Need For Speed is taking you to a world where street racing in legal and thus turned into a spectacular outing with vendors, crowds and parties, and you'll experience all of this from the Race Day.

See, your goal will be to become "Street King" in four different race types: grip, drift, drag and speed. To do so, you'll need to bring three different types of cars to each Race Day and be prepared to shift, brake and hit the gas.

...more @ game.amd.com

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |

NEW VIDEOS

New Features and Modes Interview HD
*www.gametrailers.com/moses/moviesthumbs/24678-t_nfsprostreet_doyle_int_gt_h264.jpg

We take a look at the exciting new features, modes, and online innovations that are sure to keep you in the race for a long time to come.

Race Organizations Trailer HD
*www.gametrailers.com/moses/moviesthumbs/24524-t_nfsprostreet_raceorg_hd.jpg

Enter the world of Need For Speed ProStreet. An entire city dedicated to bringing players the most exciting racing action as they compete against a multitude of racing organizations.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

IGN said:
The onlinemagazine IGN could test the drift- and dragmode of Need for Speed ProStreet and wrote their impressions in an article, which is available on their website.

Especially because there were no information about drift at all before, this paragraph might be interesting

Excerpt:
Drifting has also returned, though its differences are found underneath the hood. The development team started from scratch with the game's physics engine so drifting feels a fair bit different than what we saw in Carbon. Cars feel much heavier and more powerful, giving you better feedback while also not feeling like they're sliding around on ice. Scoring is still on a speed vs. angle basis rather than the types of drift maneuvers you perform, though you do get bonuses if you begin a drift with nitrous or can manage to put a long string together.

To help newcomers with drifting, there will be multiple levels of assists for these race types. On the most basic level, all you need to do is steer and play with the gas while drifting. Correctional assists will keep your car from spinning out too much, though also limit how far sideways you can push your car. When you start taking these assists away, you'll be able to play with the clutch for more maneuverability and be able to get your car sliding at insane angles, though this'll obviously take much more skill behind the wheel.

Additionally there is new information about the onlinemode in Need for Speed ProStreet:

Another cool element that we learned about today relates to the online play. You can set up a series of events for your friends to compete in, though they needn't play at the same time. Up to seven events can be queued, like two drift events and a couple standard races or what have you, and then after you save and upload the entire event others can go in and play them at will. The leaderboard for your event will be updated in realtime, so if you're in the game you'll get notified if someone bests your score as it happens. EA is planning on hosting their own events, with the hopes that prizes and such will be given out for the best racers.

*www.nfsplanet.com/main.php?lang=eng#4091

==============================

YEAH !!!!!!!!!

Finaalllllllllllyyy :))

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/1167915622.jpg

Ferrari Enzo makes it.... to MW that is.:p

Ferrari Enzo Special Edition for NFS:MW [File Size: 5.65 MB]

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

New Trailer at EB Games

At Need for Speed ProStreet's section at EB Games, you can find a new trailer for the game which is an overall look video on all the modes & features that are in the game, its really worth a view, check it out here.

\[\[\[\[\[\[\[\[\\[\[\[\\[\\[\\[\[\[\[\[\

NFSPS Sountrack Revealed !!

The soundtrack completes a racing experience like no other. In Need for Speed ProStreet, gamers can design and build a car to compete in iconic locations from around the globe and battle in four distinct racing styles -- grip, drag, drift and the all-new speed challenge. The atmosphere is electric -- complete with energetic crowds, photo-realistic vehicles and billowing smoke -- all designed to embody the pressure and intensity of the gladiatorial challenge known as Show Down. To hear samplings of each song please visit *www.ea.com/eatrax/

Here is the full soundtrack for Need for Speed ProStreet:

ARTIST / SONG

Airbourne: Blackjack

Avenged Sevenfold: Almost Easy

Bloc Party: Prayer (Does It Offend You, Yeah? Remix)

Chromeo: Fancy Footwork (Guns 'N Bombs Remix)

Clutch: Power Player

CSS: Odio Odio Odio Sorry C

Datarock: I Used To Dance With My Daddy (Karma Harvest Mix)

Digitalism: Pogo

Dude 'N Nem: Watch My Feet

DÚNÉ: A Blast Beat

Foreign Islands: We Know You Know It

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More (Junk O Flamenco Remix)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More (Junk O Rock Remix)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More (Junk O Punk Remix)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More

Klaxons: Atlantis To Interzone

MSTRKRFT: Neon Knights

Neon Plastix: On Fire

Peaches: Boys Wanna Be Her (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)

Plan B: More Is Enough feat. Epic Man

Plan B: No Good (Chase & Status and Benni G Remix)

Smallwhitelight: Spite

The Faint: Dropkick The Punks

The Horrors: Draw Japan

The Rapture: The Sound

The Toxic Avenger: Escape (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

TV On The Radio: Wolf Like Me

UNKLE: Restless feat. Josh Homme

We Are Wolves: Fight And Kiss

Wiley: Bow E3

Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Kiss Kiss

Year Long Disaster: Leda Atomica

Yelle: A Cause Des Garcons (Riot In Belgium Remix)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

s18000rpm said:
New Trailer at EB Games

At Need for Speed ProStreet's section at EB Games, you can find a new trailer for the game which is an overall look video on all the modes & features that are in the game, its really worth a view, check it out here.

\[\[\[\[\[\[\[\[\\[\[\[\\[\\[\\[\[\[\[\[\

NFSPS Sountrack Revealed !!

The soundtrack completes a racing experience like no other. In Need for Speed ProStreet, gamers can design and build a car to compete in iconic locations from around the globe and battle in four distinct racing styles -- grip, drag, drift and the all-new speed challenge. The atmosphere is electric -- complete with energetic crowds, photo-realistic vehicles and billowing smoke -- all designed to embody the pressure and intensity of the gladiatorial challenge known as Show Down. To hear samplings of each song please visit *www.ea.com/eatrax/

Here is the full soundtrack for Need for Speed ProStreet:

ARTIST / SONG

Airbourne: Blackjack

Avenged Sevenfold: Almost Easy

Bloc Party: Prayer (Does It Offend You, Yeah? Remix)

Chromeo: Fancy Footwork (Guns 'N Bombs Remix)

Clutch: Power Player

CSS: Odio Odio Odio Sorry C

Datarock: I Used To Dance With My Daddy (Karma Harvest Mix)

Digitalism: Pogo

Dude 'N Nem: Watch My Feet

DÚNÉ: A Blast Beat

Foreign Islands: We Know You Know It

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More (Junk O Flamenco Remix)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More (Junk O Rock Remix)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More (Junk O Punk Remix)

Junkie XL feat. Lauren Rocket: More

Klaxons: Atlantis To Interzone

MSTRKRFT: Neon Knights

Neon Plastix: On Fire

Peaches: Boys Wanna Be Her (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)

Plan B: More Is Enough feat. Epic Man

Plan B: No Good (Chase & Status and Benni G Remix)

Smallwhitelight: Spite

The Faint: Dropkick The Punks

The Horrors: Draw Japan

The Rapture: The Sound

The Toxic Avenger: Escape (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

TV On The Radio: Wolf Like Me

UNKLE: Restless feat. Josh Homme

We Are Wolves: Fight And Kiss

Wiley: Bow E3

Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Kiss Kiss

Year Long Disaster: Leda Atomica

Yelle: A Cause Des Garcons (Riot In Belgium Remix)

Enzo is a great addition, and these tracks...i hav to check'em out:D

utsav

damn busy...

so pro street is launching on the 14th novemeber (CHILDREN'S DAY:D)

whats the minimum sys requirements?

Last edited:

xbonez

utsav said:
so pro street is launching on the 14th novemeber (CHILDREN'S DAY:D)

whats the minimum sys requirements?

:confused::confused: 14th novemeber?? its releasing 31 october midnight, isn't it??

GeekyBoy

In the zone

Will Pro Street Run on my config?I have Nvidia geforce 6100 onboard graphics. (please see my signature for config)

the game looks cool.i cant wait till nov 14/
will it run on mine?
2GB RAM,8600 GTS,Dual core 3.6Ghz.

xbonez

dude, there's no way pro street's gonna run on 6100. i'd played carbon on my mobo's onboard gfx which also happens to be 6100. it ran smoothly but on low settings. i then upgraded and got myslef a gfx card and played it all over again this time at high details :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS PS: Interview with the NFSPS Audio-Team

...Exerpt:
1. What's new and innovative in the audio for ProStreet?

Phil: This year, speech plays a much more supportive role compared to previous Need for Speed's. As ProStreet takes place entirely within real world race tracks, it was decided early on that these locations would require voices to support the idea of being at a sponsored racing event. Why hire actors when you could get the real deal, right...? So we asked a few "professional" race announcers to be a part of the game - Jarod DeAnda (Formula-D), John Hindhaugh (Radio Lemans), and Jbird (NOPI) spent over 100 hours in the voiceover booth recording lines of speech specifically for our game. They talk about everything that goes on in ProStreet, both on and off the track. This has added a tremendous amount of life and energy to each and every race. If you've ever heard just one of these guys announce a racing event in person, you'll know exactly what I mean... This is the real deal.

more

hmmmm, that means bigger audio file which translates to more RAM usage.

so my guess on min. RAM wud be 1GB.:))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

NFS PS: XBoX Demo comes at end of October

While in the demo only the BMW M3 and the Nissan GT-R are available to start with, EA will be unveiling the new 2009 Nissan GT-R! :twisted: The car will be available (and will automatically replace the GT-R Proto) when you log on to Xbox Live via the demo on October 23, coinciding with the GT-R's unveiling at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show.

Although there is only information about the Xbox 360 demo, which will come at the end of October, a demo of the PC-version will be available too, either at the same time or it's being released a little bit later. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom