Need For Speed 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Conqueror

Post all the rumours and the news u know about the next installment of NFS 12 here

*translate.google.com/translate?hl=...=9&ct=result&prev=/search?q=nfs+12&hl=en&sa=G - RUMOUR

NFS 12 - Feature Request Thread - *www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21105

*indonfs.metrohosting.info/2008/03/10/rumour-nfs-12-announcement-soon/ :
With NFS Underground the game developed to a series, which is being released every year. Last year EA published Need for Speed ProStreet and for this year we may can expect an announcement of the next NFS game soon.

As Tech2.com reports, they could squeeze some information out of NFS Producer John Doyle:
When asked about the new Need for Speed game, Doyle told me that EA would be making a formal announcement in the next 3-4 months. Even though he didn’t quite come out and say it, he was hinting at the fact that they may go back to the whole Most Wanted-ish sandbox style of gameplay (finally!)
Also expect a brand new game mechanic since Doyle claims that every NFS game out there brings something new to the table. Undergound had the whole tuner scene happening, Most Wanted was just plain awesome, Carbon had Autoscultping and Canyon Duels, while Pro Street was… uhh, crap?

OP
T

The Conqueror

Guys what feature would u like to be included in the game?

I want the cockpit view back and I also want that there should be pedestrians on the road, it would make the game much more realistic

OP
T

The Conqueror

Yup, the best nfs uptil now is Most Wanted. I wish most wanted had cockpit.

I am starting Most Wanted career again :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
I want following in the upcoming NFS:

1) Cockpit View
2) Day/Night mode
3) Atleast 70 vehicles :D
4) Able to customize BMW M3 GTR

y2j826

Journeyman
i want NFS game to run on crap comp with intel 2.0 Ghz processor and 845g chipset . . thats all :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I want following in the upcoming NFS:

1) Cockpit View
2) Day/Night mode
3) Atleast 70 vehicles :D
4) Able to customize BMW M3 GTR
same:))

add, a lot more traffic with strong AI & kind of NFS PU (5) type traffic.
no more ultra fast AI opponents:p, better environment, looking more realistic.

main pt. - should be moddable, like we adding our own maps(city), cars... like gta sa.

EA should release mod tools for it, jus like it did for Crysis :twisted:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah, get Josie Maran back

PS - PS sucked so bad, its the only NFS i haven't completed..didn't bother

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
car list should not flood with american arse cars:x
should have all types of legendary cars.

if there's a classic, it should not only be a american muscle sh1t, it should be a 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera RS:p, or a 80's BMW M3 :p:p:p .....

hash!!

________
heh... i'l go with kicka$$ tuners... and probably the mclaren f1... or the enzo... super exotic stuff... hah.. that'd be fun...
and yeah... night racing's a lot more fun... i missed that in mw... the mw environment would've looked brilliant in the night mode, all lit up...
lotsa drifting too... i never could get enough of drift tracks... but i reckon street drifts are a lot more fun...
obviously pursuits and profile heat... they add to the rush... :)
i expected prostreet to be awesome, but it was so trashy, worst part is that its made the wait for the next nfs longer...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1. day/night (something like midtown madness)
2. the open nature tracks like nfs 6
3. arcade style racing & a bit physical damage with very less affect on car performance
4. a better story line for God's sake give a nice story to play on
5. a longer story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom