Need For Speed 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^there are no ORs with Josie.

The idea of pedestrians would be bad, i don't want it to be GTA and lots of them will cause it resource hungry. Just focus on cars and environment.

Whether they include Ferrari or not am happy to see mid segment cars like SUPRA, EVO etc. A few muscles would be fun too,.

No night tracks but dawn, dusk, daylight, rainy and cloudy will be fine.

Not just one Boss but sub bosses too like Carbon, but no dark humor and funny voice overs/animations. No picture in picture, kind of distraction and most of the time it was out of sync.

No friggin advertisements unless it lowers the cost of the retail DVD.

Drifting could be possible during normal race too.

Visual damage and slight performance hit will be fine.

cooldip10

In the zone
No night tracks but dawn, dusk, daylight, rainy and cloudy will be fine.

Not just one Boss but sub bosses too like Carbon, but no dark humor and funny voice overs/animations. No picture in picture, kind of distraction and most of the time it was out of sync.

No friggin advertisements unless it lowers the cost of the retail DVD.

Drifting could be possible during normal race too.

Visual damage and slight performance hit will be fine.

I am for this..

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Is there anyone who likes Pro Street ????????? :D ... I am kinda addicted to that game .... The game would have been more beautiful if they had inculded a cut scene in every race day showing hot chicks and hot machines ....

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Just give me a good story and police chase or villain chase to most...and alp please give me more place like desert and city and more...instead of one small city...

OP
I

ika.dips

1. pump up for the latest & the coolest gaming contest… its got all the favs… cyrsis, fifa 08, cricket 07, fight night, nfs n many more… it all on www.vixture.com

1. Finally a tourney that will give India a whole new name in the gaming world… its called vixture… u’ve got to check it out.

pizzapuff

Broken In
Just give me a good story and police chase or villain chase to most...and alp please give me more place like desert and city and more...instead of one small city...

NFS hasnt really delivered stunning changes, but they are still pioneers of their genre. Deserts = rally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom