Need for Speed™ SHIFT is comming

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
*ll-319.ea.com/vassets/u/f/eaonline/eaw/Assets/Richmedia/Image/NewsArticle/need-for-speed-shift-news-article-1_300x169.jpg?ver=1.11

Info
Imagine the emotions race drivers go through.

The thrill of driving incredibly fast, the pressure of the competition, the fear of losing control, the intense concentration and effort needed to harness the power of a racing car.

This is the True Driver’s Experience of Need for Speed SHIFT.

EA has brought together some of the World’s best racing game talent and real race drivers to deliver this experience totally authentically.

Developed by Slightly Mad Studios, a team that includes developers and designers from the critically acclaimed GT Legends and GTR2 games collaborating with Michael Mann (executive producer at Black Box) and Patrick Soderlund (senior Vice President of EA Games).

Patrick Soderlund is also part of a racing team that recently competed in the fourth edition of the TOYO TIRES 24H Dubai 2009, the first major race event of the year where his team finished fifth.

Soderlund and the SHIFT development team is committed to bringing the on-the-track experience to players across the world.

Expect to be playing SHIFT in Fall 2009. It will be available on Xbox 360®, PLAYSTATION®3, PC and PLAYSTATION®PORTABLE (PSP) as well as on Mobile and iPhone.

Source: *www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed-shift

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Gus download "WheelMan".. I really liked the game.. ANy one tried burnout paradise?

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
I have my fingers crossed for NFS-Shift. I don't think I've been this excited about a NFS game since Hot Pursuit 2 came out. A lot of people have their eyes set on it. If they do it right, it COULD be a major comeback for the series. I don't think it will but I reaaaally want it to! :lol:

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
Re: Need for Speed™ SHIFT is comming

Some in-game screenshots!
*www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pk=80799&pid=6&b=1&p=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom