Need for Speed™ SHIFT is comming

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Darn! Ye guys haven't heard? With Real Mod 2.0b, your dream has come true. The only problem in SHIFT was too much corner slidin', right? This mod reduces it, people! I was just surfin' 'round the net & found out. With Damage Mod, wheels'll tear apart from the axles & engine will fail, gearbox will fail & all that you've dreamt of! BTW, we (the commenters in VirtualR site) talked to Ian Bell! The man who developed SHIFT, dudes! Awesome! NFS SHIFT's THE BEST! Links? Bing it!

and the online racing challenges (Driver Duel) is totally addictive. no more defensive opponents. You make one mistake and your opponent will either be out of reach or wish push you to the barriers :)

I am loving it. para pa pa ra.

btw, my id is desiibond in NFS shift racing. let me know if anyone want to come online for few race events tonight :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I just reached driver level 30 and was awarded Sherby Ford Mushtang but have no idea how to use that car as it is not present in "My Cars" list and not there in "Car Lot".

mAYHEM

Journeyman
I have started playing this game and its weird whenever i try to accelerate the car after some time it stops,hv to press the acceleration button again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom