Need feedback about quality of BH-217

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Hey guys

Its been a long time i have posted in this forum. By the way i wanted an opinion on how Nokia BH-217 performs. Please reply asap, coz i plan to buy it in a couple of days.

Sarath

iDota
I have a BH-609 from nokia and its fine. price@4k
Just look for the sound quality...can u hear in noisy environments etc. That is all that matters. Dont buy without trying it out. Speaking in general.
Also you have to speak a little louder than you would normally. Not good for silent conversations, others around you will most likely be able to hear what you're talking.

My headset has a set of extra features which are not worth paying for. Just hear it out. Most important and dont pay for extras.

Sarath

iDota
Then what you have to do is simple and just what i did. Take each one of them starting from the 1k headset and use it for a short similar conversation with your friend.

>I did the same. Walked out of the shop and spoke to my mom. I realised the volume was a little low so i checked all and i realised it was the same in all.
>I even switched the headset for the phone to see how it was on the other side.

make sure the ear piece is not uncomfortable to use. I had mine on the whole duration of shopping.

i finally got it coz it was good looking. Functionally most were similar. Good luck with your purchase bro.

Top Bottom