Need earphones @ 600. Good ones.

Anish9218

Journeyman
Shortlisted 4 earphones. Please suggest the best or prioritize them. Thanks a lot!

1. Sennheiser CX 180 In-ear-canalphone
[FONT=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]*www.flipkart.com/sennheiser-cx-180-in-ear-canalphone/p/itmdaw7pjkbfrhha?pid=ACCDAW7PJXCC9QF3&srno=b_1&ref=7fb2762b-fb44-43ab-95a1-3755b213e5de

2. SoundMAGIC ES 18 Headphone
Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone Price in India - Buy Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone Online - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

3. Skullcandy JIB S2DUDZ-003
Skullcandy S2DUDZ-003 In-the-ear Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Skullcandy S2DUDZ-003 In-the-ear Wired Headphones Online - Skullcandy: Flipkart.com

4. Creative EP-630 earphone
*www.flipkart.com/creative-ep-630-e...=b_1&ref=506d42a8-2213-46a2-b763-8a7d7b2fbd52

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ES 18 has bad build quality, i purchased one and one of it's tips has torn slightly in under a week..
And i ve lost my backup tips :(

Go for EM1

adinzbox

TechNuts
Ive got Philips 3590 for 400 bucks and this is the my second piece since the first pair was lost in the fire. The sound has a V-shaped signature and I use it mainly at work and while jogging. Good stuff. Check ljoker review of the same.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
avoid the skullcandy
cx-300 can be had in that budget now
but +1 for the Soundmagic ones

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Saw it at that price in reliance digital store, Thane about 6 months ago
a quick online search showed shopclues.com has em listed for 699

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Saw it at that price in reliance digital store, Thane about 6 months ago
a quick online search showed shopclues.com has em listed for 699

its fakeclues bro .. 100000000 % guaranteed to be a fake..

can't say about reliance ..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
i own the exact skull candy you posted!! great sound etc but very thin wires etc,get the senheisser its a much more vfm deal ,avoid cowon and creative as well(skullcandy and senheisser sound better)
also have a look at JBL-
JBL Tempo In-the-ear J01R Headphone Price in India - Buy JBL Tempo In-the-ear J01R Headphone Online - JBL: Flipkart.com
has excellent sound however senheisser has better treble

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Stay away from the skullcandy ones..
+1 to ES18
or you may try Sennheisser mx170, personally using them and they are pretty good..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
using ES-18 and till now the second one has survived without any kind of wear and tear. first one's wire insulation broke at multiple places (without affecting sound) due to rough use within a year. using both.

raman0890

Broken In
Bought sneheiser CX 180 yesterday from eBay for 645, best earphone under 1000 IMHO.Stay away grom es18 its pos.Previously owned ep630.Cx180 has more refined sound than ep630 .

Top Bottom