need Diablo 3 price?

OP
S

sandeep410

Journeyman
3000 seems to be way too much.I think it should be less considering prices in india are less
If its this high then its better to preorder game

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^lol.
Its not even released!!!:shock:
*us.media2.battle.net/cms/blog_header/14KADJB5PUJ31331587961539.jpg

Killing Machine
Yes, it is not yet released. D3 servers will go live on May 15, 2012. However digital pre-sale is open and you can buy it online from battle.net. The prices are as follows based on the region (though gameplay is not restricted based on region - you can play in any of the D3 servers in Americas, Europe, SEA)
US - 60 USD
EU - 45 or 60 GBP (not sure)
SEA Global Worldwide version (India falls under SEA) - 90 SGD (approx. 3.6k INR)

Once you purchase your digital version you will be able to download the retail installer for 7.6GB, install it and keep the game ready to launch on May 15. :)

However I am hoping the retail box version to be priced somewhere around 3k - 3.2k once it hits the indian stores. Unfortunately it is a bit costly but I don't think it would be less than this :-(

3-4k will be the price of normal one. CE will cost 6k, though I doubt anyone in India will be able to get that. If they do, they'll be one lucky *****.

patrick4

Chief
^^lol.
Its not even released!!!:shock:
*us.media2.battle.net/cms/blog_header/14KADJB5PUJ31331587961539.jpg

That is why its called a pre-order.

Are you kiddin me ?? Which game you purchased. Read carefully the name of the game.

No i am not kidding you. I have purchsed Diablo 3.

3-4k will be the price of normal one. CE will cost 6k, though I doubt anyone in India will be able to get that. If they do, they'll be one lucky *****.

Purchased the collectors edition. The first day of the pre-launch, i waited online and was one of the first one to get my hands on the CE.

The first batch of CE was released at 90 SGD (3.5k INR), however now the digital version itself costs 90 SGD. If they ever retail more copies of the CE, it will cost much more.

That being said, the first CE dispatch did not have the Diablo skull and the worldstone USB. With my CE i got a t-shirt, 2 posters, 3 DVDs (1 artwork, 1 soundtrack and 1 D3 game), some stickers and some WoW cards and mounts or something..

It is rumoured that the CE version of D3 is already a rare collectable and tons of people are hoarding it for its resale value. I can see some copies selling in eBay at a whoping 2000 USD.

Also, pre-ordering a digital copy now is pointless. Even if you are able to download the game files, it does not allow you to even install the game till the release date.

However there are already some groups who have been able to get past the security and there are some private servers running. Not sure how reliable these versions are.

I might just download the *cough* version and try out a few of them today :p

patrick4

Chief
^^ i got the box version.. its a little dissapointing to get a digital version of the tshirt and poster.

patrick4

Chief
^^ the first batch of CE was dispatched about 45 days back for retail, not sure the exact date. Within 24 hours i think all the copies were sold.

Yes i got it delivered to my house. Purchsed from Asia region (singapore i think) becuase i remember paying 90 SGD for my CE.

Not sure, but i think you can still get a CE from gamestop.com or EBgames if they have any copies left. However since they will be imported from US/ Europe regions, you will end up paying a bomb for shipping and customs.

you can track the CE release from collectorsedition.org, but you will have to click on the 'notify me' button on as many online retailers as possible and the moment you get a notification you have to rush for the purchase.

gameranand

Living to Play
@patrick
I didn't mean to insult you anything. The game is not released so I was surprised. You should had said about the pre-order in the first place.

Top Bottom