Need counselling plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mithun199

Broken In
hi guys..
i badly need a smartphone(10k budget) n it's very urgent..
i thought of buyin 5320, unfortunately it's discontinued..
ppl suggested me 5630 but i cannot wait till it's launch..so is there any other
smartphone under my budget(i can stretch my budget to 12k)...?
and hey, is it worth buyin n73ME now though it is outdated(but still manufactured)..??

sujoyp

Grand Master
Ur choices r
samsung i450...its good under 10k...got symbian and good sound
N73 ....old but does good job.....very reliable for cam and music
N81...bit bulky...good sound...latest symbian os...wifi

BTW if u need counseling my friend is a psychologist :mrgreen::mrgreen:...what u need is suggestion

k4ce

Youngling
yeah u can fgo for the i450 but bear in mind that its got only 64mb RAM .... so u'll have only 16mb free ... but the advantage is that its in the same price range of 5320

n73 is definately worth it ... its got a much better cam then the aforementioned fones ... and more ram than the i450 ... but it is beyond the 10k range and so is the n81 ...

sujoyp

Grand Master
but 5630 doesnt look good..looks very cheap with glowing red plastic....y not some metallic finish or even rubber finish

OP
mithun199

mithun199

Broken In
a nokia priority dealer here in chennai said that the 5630 would probably make it to their shelves by june end...hope what he said is true..

Tamoghno

Padawan
Looks like they have same finish like 5320 , which i liked . Actually 5320 had metallic red finish . Hope this be the same . Any word about its price ?if its really around 10k , then its gonna be smash hit.

acewin

Point Blanc
Samsung S5230, is priced 9K its a touch phone has nice interface and quality, camera is good
other than that Sony Ericsson-Cyber-shot C510

OP
mithun199

mithun199

Broken In
5630 will hit the market at a price of 12-13k i guess...and hey it does not have that metallic red/blue strip like 5320...only a thin streak of line around the fr:smile:ont panel...

k4ce

Youngling
yeah , but i still wudnt mind swapping it wid my 5320 ... 2.2in screen as opposed to 2in .... plus a better cam , wifi and a faster processor ( i dont think the processor will maake such a big diff cos the 5320 is zippy anyway)

OP
mithun199

mithun199

Broken In
hmmm..i like that contacts scrolling thing in home screen which was absent in 5320...it was cool...and hey, i think it's worth waitin for 5630 instead of buyin n73 or i450..

k4ce

Youngling
i'm not particular about contact scroling but the i feel the active standby must give details of msgs and missed calls , like the e series ... hope they have that in 5630

sujoyp

Grand Master
its already released in market in june...I even read its review in gsmarena.com

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5630_xpressmusic-2670.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom