need cellphone for wifi hot-spotting and music only

abhijeet2021

Broken In
Hi

Am looking for a cellphone for 3g broadcast and good music as i am getting ipad 3 wifi only and need to tether it to my phone for 3g. OS does not matter as i am using phone for calling purpose and music playback. Budget not to exceed 5k. Kindly help

akkib89

Broken In
See the hsdpa, hspa, or hsupa configurations. The more they are, the better speeds you can get. It also depends on your service provider. Samsung and htc provide good speeds on their mobiles.

Also i would like to tell you that none of the mobile will give as much speedy internet as ipad 3. So if you want to use net on ipad shell 6-7k more for ipad 3 3g model. I am ipad2 3g users and my gprs speeds are much much speedier than I though 2 g internet can provide. When i insert the same sim in some mobile the internet speed drastically reduces.

kool

Cyborg Agent
don't waste your money on mobile. Instead that buy micromax pocket wi fi router for Rs.2300 from flipkart

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
I m also on same boat. Need a device with good battery life for WiFi Tethering. Reading reviews of Micromax 400R. Some have shown worry over its button's functionality. Also one can not check How much MB's have left. I m also skeptical about its SAR values as nothing regarding them is mentioned. Battery life lasted max is 5 hours with single device connected which is decent. But for that price its really great device.

kool

Cyborg Agent
I m also on same boat. Need a device with good battery life for WiFi Tethering. Reading reviews of Micromax 400R. Some have shown worry over its button's functionality. Also one can not check How much MB's have left. I m also skeptical about its SAR values as nothing regarding them is mentioned. Battery life lasted max is 5 hours with single device connected which is decent. But for that price its really great device.

for cheeking remaining MB, install a NETWORX in ur lappy. ;)

I'm also planning to buy a cheap tab with MI-FI router.

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
for cheeking remaining MB, install a NETWORX in ur lappy. ;)

I'm also planning to buy a cheap tab with MI-FI router.

Thanks bro but any Mac OS alternative for same ? I am totally confused over this, buying a cell supporting WiFi hotspot or Micromax MMX400R

Top Bottom