Need Broadband advice

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Hi to all my forum mates! I am currently using Tikona Wi-bro service here in Pune. And I know that everybody who has used it shall want to abuse it extensively. And I am in the same situation now. I have used this service for only three months. But it feels like kicking it off!:-x

So now I need your help to choose from the bunch of available broadband services the best, fast, affordable and reliable one in this city. Preffering the new ones like Airtel, Tata, etc. (if there are others, please mention them too.) with unlimited plans.

Please help.:smile:

You can go for BSNL, 625 UL Combo Connection, but has only 256 kbps bandwidth. You can also for for the 750 UL Combo plan, which has 512 Kbps bandwidth.

OP
TechPlex

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Wireless Broadband

Friends, I need to know the best wireless broadband ISPs in this city, no Tikona please. I am preffering Tata Photon+ Time based 30 hours plan at 500 pm because I will be using the internet rarely in a month after my school starts. I have also heard about Nivyah. Please some share the reviews here. Any other suggestions?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Airtel is reliable. You can get pretty decent plan in Rs. 1K budget. They have I guess 1 mbps UL (with FUP) . check their website.

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
If u want an uninterrupted Vs speed Service Go for Airtel !!
I have been under them for 6 years ....
Then only thingy i worry i Bittorrent traffic shaping - That too can be overcome nowadays .

Airtel is reliable. You can get pretty decent plan in Rs. 1K budget. They have I guess 1 mbps UL (with FUP) . check their website.

Ya ... Dedicated customers get nice offers too like i got
1K - phone + 1Mbps at day and 2 at night [ No FUP ]
Load more than 100GBs a month

OP
TechPlex

TechPlex

Multiplex Of Technology
Isn't Airtel costly in my case? I have told you that I will be using the internet rarely, maybe twice or thrice a week after my school starts. So thousand bucks for using internet ten to twelve times a month is of no meaning. And speeds upto 1 Mbps (100 kbps transfer rate) are enough for me since I can download a 700 Mb movie in about an hour.

Top Bottom