Need August Isuues Magazines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello,

I need this month edition (August) of Digit and Chip India magazines with or without CD's and DVD's..I would take it for...any one or both...

Digit and CHIP-without Cd's and DVD's - Rs.40 for Digit and Rs.35 for Chip
Digit and CHIP- with CD's and DVD's - Rs 70 for Digit and Rs.55 for Chip...

I will give u extra Rs.25 for courier...

I need only from chennai...No others....

I have online A/c ,I can transfer the money easily...

ganesh_2218@yahoo.com for more details...

GANESH..

Aries

Broken In
ganesh_2218 said:
Digit and CHIP-without Cd's and DVD's - Rs.40 for Digit and Rs.35 for Chip
Digit and CHIP- with CD's and DVD's - Rs 70 for Digit and Rs.55 for Chip...

Ganesh...why do you think some one will give you the current month magazines at just a little more than 50% price??????

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
@ganesh: why would you go through so much trouble for something which is so easily available in the shops and for only abt Rs.60 extra?

drsethi

Journeyman
You live in a metro city and still asking such things. Why dont you purchase from shops? After 31st shopkeeper may also give you discounts.

OP
G

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
I have many expenses...So i need these only for the preview of the MS Office 2007 beta and the whats inside in the new Xbox 360....So got an new one for myself....that too atlast of the month...I was an subscriber...fior 2 years...I stopped it suddenly...soon going it for 3 yrs....

GANESH

paul_007

Padawan
really it is a useless request , y do u wanna go into such hassle (courior , bank account and all that stuff) y dont u purchase frm a shop near ur area??

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
ganesh_2218 said:
I have many expenses...So i need these only for the preview of the MS Office 2007 beta and the whats inside in the new Xbox 360....So got an new one for myself....that too atlast of the month...I was an subscriber...fior 2 years...I stopped it suddenly...soon going it for 3 yrs....

GANESH

If you want Office 2007 Beta, why have u given an option above for buying the magazine without the discs?

Your Total Budget seems to be Rs.70/- + Rs.55/- + Rs.25/- = Rs.150/-

Buy Digit, get the Inside XBOX thing + Office 2007 Beta on the DVD. As for the article on XBOX in Chip, you can get the same from a friend, if you know someone buying Chip.

If you have a budget of Rs.150/-, maybe you can try and stretch a bit and add Rs.75/- and get both the magazines.....or Just go with Digit because you will get both what you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom