Need assistance in Freelancer jobs...

prasadbhat.m

Right off the assembly line
Friends, and of course Sir's :)
I am planning to get some financial aid for my further studies in the field of Electronics and Communication Engg. I am now studying E & C polytechnic diploma. To secure my future its necessary to complete Engineering in the same field. But as you know joining Engg college requires a little high finance even if I get distinction marks ad good ranking in entrance. Well for this reason I need to earn some money. So I thought working as freelancer is better as I can adjust my work schedules as I wish. So please those who know about this field please give some suggestions and some trustworthy online job providers. Please tell me what are the preliminary steps to be taken before taking jobs. Please guide me in this. It would be helpful for my further studies...
Thanks...

OP
P

prasadbhat.m

What do you plan to work on?
Oops ! Sorry. :) Its like the story of the guy who left his stomach at home while going for lunch :) My working areas include Image processing in Photoshop, Word processing, Presentation, and spreadsheet in MS Office 2010, PCB(Printed Circuit Board) Design with MultiSIM 11, sound production with ableton live 8.1, And audio processing with Adobe Audition and Sound Forge.
I am hoping more on Photoshop and MS office works.
Thanks... :)

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
You can try Freelancer.com - Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online but tbh the competition is pretty fierce and people tend to have reservations giving work people who've never done any work prior. I hope you have some samples of your work. Also, word processing jobs pay a pittance and consume freakishly large amounts of your time

It's better that you check if with some local people(cyber cafe owners, for instance) to contact you for some contractual work or for some references.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
My working areas include Image processing in Photoshop, Word processing, Presentation, and spreadsheet in MS Office 2010, PCB(Printed Circuit Board) Design with MultiSIM 11, sound production with ableton live 8.1, And audio processing with Adobe Audition and Sound Forge.
I am hoping more on Photoshop and MS office works.

Why don't you try to get a part-time or full-time job is nearest photo studio. So that you will get to work on Photoshop. Additionally, you can learn on Video mixing side by side, which is more profitable business.

miferer

What coolpcguy said is true. Although yes you could get a lot of jobs/work on Freelancer.com, the competition is really tough considering you are still just starting.

I suggest you go to direct sites for online job employment where you can email employers directly upon application. That way there is no middle site that could actually get a percentage of what you earn for their commission.

That is how I got mine. I am currently working full time for an online company. Though I'm working from the other side of the world, we only have this monitoring tool to keep all the work and the accompanying hours organized, managed and productive. It's just an employer-employee relationship, which is ideal.

Last edited:
P

prepare4bank

You can register your self in these website for freelancing work.
guru.com, odesk.com, elance.com, postsandbids.com, itcharters.com, allfreelance.com, logomyway.com, project4hire.com, freelancewriting.com

hope it may help you.

Top Bottom