• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

need antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
sugget me a good antivirus that will not slowdown my computer and protect my pc from harmful virus and spyware, currently iam using active virus sheild (updated regularly) but i think that it is fully protecting my pc
 

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
gau_pppu said:
sugget me a good antivirus that will not slowdown my computer and protect my pc from harmful virus and spyware, currently iam using active virus sheild (updated regularly) but i think that it is fully protecting my pc

u can use NOD32 which is very low on resources and plz plz do search

the forum before posting
 

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
ravi_9793 said:
Thread reported. @gau_pppu..please seach before starting any new thread.
Also he's not a newbie to be told this again and again. He has 71 posts. A person is considered newbie only if he has <50 posts.
 

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
The Unknown said:
Also he's not a newbie to be told this again and again. He has 71 posts. A person is considered newbie only if he has <50 posts.
& joined in Nov 2006...
After spending 8-9 months on this FORUM, he is asking for a good antivirus !!!:rolleyes:
 

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
shirish_nagar said:
& joined in Nov 2006...
After spending 8-9 months on this FORUM, he is asking for a good antivirus !!!:rolleyes:
I don't think date matters. See he joined in Nov 2006 and has only 71 posts. See me, joined in Feb 2007 and 700+ posts.
 

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
yeah you'd think some one who has been here since nov of lat year would know how to use the search button!
 

Sourabh

Laptoping
Search the forums please. There are truckload of Best Antivirus threads on this forum especially.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom