Need an IEM with inline Mic and controls for around 2.5K

SFC10

Broken In
Need an IEM with inline Mic and controls for Smartphone and IPad mini around 2.5K
Smartphone - Calls
Ipad mini - Listening Music, VoIP Chats

Shorlisted Cowon EM1,but i currently own Vsonic GR02 Bass edition, so cannot go back on SQ

Kindly suggest some as these are hard to find.

Knight2A4

In the zone
just buy a headphone with mic for voip chats n shift back to Vsonic GR02 Bass edition for music that way it will not be a down grade + simple headphone mic will only cost 500 rs do not have to spend 2.5k for that.

OP
S

SFC10

Broken In
just buy a headphone with mic for voip chats n shift back to Vsonic GR02 Bass edition for music that way it will not be a down grade + simple headphone mic will only cost 500 rs do not have to spend 2.5k for that.

Yah was doing the same, but its a hassle to change tracks during daily commute to open my bag den get Ipad Mini out or den again fetch my bag during daily Local train commute for headphone with mic for attending calls

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Unless you get your hands on Steelseries Flux In-Ear so I would recommend you to stick with VSonic GR02 B.E. and get any cheap earphone/headphone with mic.

OP
S

SFC10

Broken In
Unless you get your hands on Steelseries Flux In-Ear so I would recommend you to stick with VSonic GR02 B.E. and get any cheap earphone/headphone with mic.

I have bought BrainWavz M5 headset with inline Mic
Kindly help me with burn in Guide/Tracks to burn the same.

OP
S

SFC10

Broken In
from where:?:

How is it compared to GR02 B.E. :?:

just got it yesterday from MP4nation they we were giving one free as a Xmas Offer:-D:-D
First Impression, Vocals not that clear as compared to GR02 bass is bit on the warmer side will let u know after the burn in

Top Bottom