Need an External dvd-writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
The dvd-writer of my laptop has given up on me. And I am looking for an external dvd-writer. But I dont have much of an idea about the external dvd-writers. Please help me choosing one and tell me a good shop in Pune for the same. thank you

acewin

Point Blanc
if you are thinking of bulky external burner better go for casing + a good burner. I have been using my external burner same way its good deal and will cost you less than 2K with best burn speeds @16x upto 22x. will need external power adapter which will come with casing. Any branded external burner using power adaptor will also cost more than 3.5K.

If not you are thinking of slim burners you can get LG/Sony slim burners which go with 8x burn speed. LG costs somewhere 3.5K and Sony somewhere 4.5K. running on using USB power

Also I had seen LG external burners which need a power adapter in Croma in @2K. Havent checked recently in Croma, but it was the best deal you can think for branded external burners

OP
arsenalfan001

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
thanks to all of you. and special thanks for acewin for clearing things for me. LG external burner seem to me a good option.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom