Need an earphone or headphone within rs 500

I want to buy an earphone or may be a headphone for rs 500..i will be using it with my samsung monte s5620 for listening to music..
It should have good sound quality,volume..should be able to hear every minute detail..and it must be easily available..open to shops and flipkart only.

Any suggestions??

mastervk

In the zone
i bought es18 for 550..build quality is not so good (compared to expensive iems) but sound quality is good....

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
i bought es18 for 550..build quality is not so good (compared to expensive iems) but sound quality is good....

yes, the build quality is major worry. I got it for 380 from Indiatimes so for that value its ok.

OP should take note of it.

mastervk

In the zone
yes, the build quality is major worry. I got it for 380 from Indiatimes so for that value its ok.

OP should take note of it.

when did you got it for 380..i also bought it from indiatimes but paid around Rs 550.i have many iems with one side not working..hope this will last at least one year...

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
Any suggested headphone?? coz i dont like sponges attached with the earphone. . . i like earphones without the sponge. . .it is uncomfortable to the ear :-(
so i may rather prefer headphones. .

Any suggested headphone?? coz i dont like sponges attached with the earphone. . . i like earphones without the sponge. . .it is uncomfortable to the ear :-(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
indiatimes doesn't have secure login :shock: .. no certificate even when used with https :/

any other place to buy ES18?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
@mastervk
booked on 15th aug and got 10% discount.
At that time price was 421 inr.

@rcuber
what happened to your headphones with two woofers?

Now pricing is almost equal everywhere i.e. Around 560.
Futurebazaar is selling for 490 but shipping extra.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@sandynator: too late .. bought ES18 from ebay/SMC @ Rs. 581. about 30 mins ago..

I just wanted to test out another pair. feeling "Unsatisfied" with Twinwoofers.

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
What did u mean by drive these phones frm mobiles?

how about philips shp1900?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Mobiles may not give out enough power to these headphones to perform to its full potential.
SHP 1900 may also be good enough in your budget.

Also search for panasonic RP 161e

If comfortable with supra aural[on ear] but may not be good option for bass heads

Philips SHS 390 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Panasonic RP-HS46E-W Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

For mobiles better to stick with following...

Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Philips SHE 3590BK Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Gollum

Collector
If you are talking about ear plug type then yes, for some, it is.
However earbuds are mostly more comfortable but the Bass reproduction is low

for the OP
Sennheiser MX170 is a good deal. The sound is very good with a really good amount of bass powered by a 15mm driver equipped with a neodymium magnet.

Top Bottom