need an amp for swans M20W

addy

Broken In
hey guys recently i was planning to get myself a nice pair of speaker system only for music.. after some googling i found swans M20W to be the best and well within my budget..(ie 15k).. was hoping to get the M50W but its gonna cost me around 19k :( so its out..
Now the question is i need an amplifier to connect these speakers in my room... space is not at all an issue so the amp need not be compact.. I would request you to plz suggest me any good amp that can harness these speakers to the fullest (i am not an audiophile.. so dont need anything topnotch!! but yah i want the best bang for mah bucks )
Also i'll mostly be using my mobile phone or a pen drive to play songs.. so if that amp can have a built in buletooth then it will be amazing.. my budget is around 3k(i know its kinda low.. but thats what student lyf is all about!!).. but if you think there is an amp which is a bit off my budget and is really worth considering then plz do let me know about it too..:wink:
here are the specs of the speaker system-
Google Image Result for *i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/AMTechnologies/Hivi%2520Speakers/M20W/M20spec.jpg

Edit: i found these just now *www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-380
what do you think about these..?? Are they good enough for my speakers?

Last edited:
Top Bottom