Need an advice to buy a washing machine

Hello,
to all of you.
I want to buy a Washing Machine, preferably fully automatic and top loading.I have searched in the market as well as on the net, but I am little bit confused now, My budget is Rs.20000.From the market I came to know about Samsung Wobble tech Washing machines are best and it costs around Rs.19000, I am giving an online link here "*www.flipkart.com/samsung-wa85bsoeh-automatic-6-5-kg-washer-dryer/p/itmd5y8w4cnbtwar?pid=WMCD4USYURTJHQXD&icmpid=reco_lp_personalhistoryFooter_washing_machine_2_nr" and also some retailers told me choose whirlpool one, but there washing machines are costlier, I need to know How's this Washing Machine(Samsung One)? actually, the usage of washing machine in my home will be very less, so please advice according to my budget as well as my need.Thank you.Waiting to hear soon.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
I don't remember the exact model number but I have got Samsung Semi automatic refrigerator for my family few days back and it's pretty good.
When it comes to refrigerator, I think Samsung is the best brand to go for.

SubhroKb

New to this forum
I'm to purchase a full automatic washing machine. I know IFB is the best in case of this item, though I have opted for either LG or Samsung for only the colour of IFB models. They are white and steel coloured whereas I want a cherry coloured one. Anyway, I'm confused with LG's Turbo Drum, 3-Step Wash and smart Clean Technology and Samsung's Diamond Drum and Wobble Technology. Can anyone suggest which techniques are better in case of deep cleansing - LG or Samsung?

Top Bottom