need advise

bong

Broken In
bought the proccy and monitor already. but having problem with mobo. GA h77 ds3h is not available but they have d3h which is mATX. should i wait for ds3h or get that one?

Also is there ant topic or forum for guide here to assmeble pc from scratch? please link me to it. tried to search but without any success.

Cilus

laborare est orare
A little detail info about your components please...what you have already bought and what you are planning for.

OP
B

bong

Broken In
proccy: i5 3550
monitor: st22200l

ram gskill 2x4gb ddr3-1600
psu cx500v2uk
hdd wd caviar blue
mobo:ds3h

will b used for every kind of programming,mild 3d modeling, gaming (will add one GPU later). no over clocking or SLI or Crossfire
first two have been bought already.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H - Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP - Rs 6800 ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

OP
B

bong

Broken In
^^ they are saying it will be troublesome to get any servicing center for asrock. also i am afraid that they hardly have stock of that.

OP
B

bong

Broken In
what could be problems with d3h board?

online prices are little high. The only motherboard and hdd have left and i can not assemble it.

Also they have blue 1tb out of stock even black. they only have green one. It is getting tedious every day.

also is there any chance of getting good 120gb ssd around 5k?

bump....

OP
B

bong

Broken In
^^ Thanks, i got the asrock board and green 1 tb.

I wish i could have some money extra to spent on the black hdd. FK had given the best price of 6k for 1tb black yesterday. price got rised up today by 600 bucks.

Shopping is complete now and will assemble it soon. thanks for the helps so far everyone. i realy appriciate it.

Top Bottom