need advice to earn money

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
Guys, i want to earn money. Can you tell me some sites where i can earn. i am student and i dont want hard job like paid to write codes; i want some simple job like paid to surf , etc. Please Don't give reply for web advertise because i m working for 2 months only.
i dont have permanent internet services , i would be having for 2 month, so plzz dont reply about website advertisement like google adsense and other.

Last edited:

boosters

In the zone
You can also become a softwares reseller. We want a softwares reseller so do you want to apply here. Every sell you got a best discount and many other offers. This is simple and easy. :D

ashfame

Padawan
boosters said:
You can also become a softwares reseller. We want a softwares reseller so do you want to apply here. Every sell you got a best discount and many other offers. This is simple and easy. :D
pl explain

dashang said:
Guys, i want to earn money. Can you tell me some sites where i can earn. i am student and i dont want hard job like paid to write codes; i want some simple job like paid to surf , etc. Please Don't give reply for web advertise because i m working for 2 months only.
i dont have permanent internet services , i would be having for 2 month, so plzz dont reply about website advertisement like google adsense and other.
chk dis : *earnmoneydude.blogspot.com/

boosters

In the zone
You can send the mail to our support team "support@miraclextreme.com" and subject should be "become a reseller" . and ask whatever you want , they will help you in your confusion matter. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom