Need Advice on Tablet below 15k

gump

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Need your help and advice to buy a tablet.
My budget is 10k but i can maximum extent it to 15k not more.

I should be able to hook this tablet to my 40inch LCD TV and watch movies, this is my main criteria other than casual browsing and mild gaming.

So which one should i opt for, Main Preference is to connect it to my LCD and watch movies in my LCD.

no one :(

any help guys :(

digitalkerala

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Need your help and advice to buy a tablet.
My budget is 10k but i can maximum extent it to 15k not more.

I should be able to hook this tablet to my 40inch LCD TV and watch movies, this is my main criteria other than casual browsing and mild gaming.

So which one should i opt for, Main Preference is to connect it to my LCD and watch movies in my LCD.

no one :(

any help guys :(

Hi,

Today mostly any budget ICS tablet with HDMI / mini HDMI port can play back video in full HD very smooth.

I’ am not aware with the recent video playback abilities of tablets from Micromax, Lava, Karbonn or iball. Some of them or most models have an HDMI port.

For the past 1 year I am using the first & oldest model of Iberry Tablet, a model called BT07 (still outdated with gingerbread) & it play mostly all video types, especially .mkv & .mts (720p & 1080p) HD videos with very smooth rendering when I connect to LCD tv.

So, any new models with HDMI out will definitely meet your requirements. If your requirement is only video playback, then you can opt for Wifi only models, which will not cost more than 7K.

If u have budget that can extend upto 10k or 15k , look for some models with minimum 1GB Ram, ICS out of the box & very good graphic processor. Most of the existing models available in India are single core processor.

I heard iberry is launching 2 more tablets in October, which will be likely dual core processor models.

You can consider any good tablet from Micromax , Lava, Wammy (Wickedleads), Iball, Karbonn, Iberry with HDMI output from a price range of 6K to 12K. There are plenty of choices now.

OP
G

gump

Broken In
Hi,

Today mostly any budget ICS tablet with HDMI / mini HDMI port can play back video in full HD very smooth.

I’ am not aware with the recent video playback abilities of tablets from Micromax, Lava, Karbonn or iball. Some of them or most models have an HDMI port.

For the past 1 year I am using the first & oldest model of Iberry Tablet, a model called BT07 (still outdated with gingerbread) & it play mostly all video types, especially .mkv & .mts (720p & 1080p) HD videos with very smooth rendering when I connect to LCD tv.

So, any new models with HDMI out will definitely meet your requirements. If your requirement is only video playback, then you can opt for Wifi only models, which will not cost more than 7K.

If u have budget that can extend upto 10k or 15k , look for some models with minimum 1GB Ram, ICS out of the box & very good graphic processor. Most of the existing models available in India are single core processor.

I heard iberry is launching 2 more tablets in October, which will be likely dual core processor models.

You can consider any good tablet from Micromax , Lava, Wammy (Wickedleads), Iball, Karbonn, Iberry with HDMI output from a price range of 6K to 12K. There are plenty of choices now.

Thank you very much for the reply, now am clear.

I will now reduce my reduce to below 10k, as i can use the rest of the money for something else.

thanks

Top Bottom