Need advice buying Gamepad !

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
Hi All,
I planned to buy a Gamepad for Windows PC, Please suggest me some. I can go upto 3k but I prefer wired controllers. Or is there any gamepad which comes with both wired & wireless control ?
Can Sony PS controller be used for PC games ?

I most often play Fifa & NFS.

Thank you

sumit05

In the zone
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - Black (PC): Amazon.in: Computers & Accessorie

OP
D

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
Does it have both wired and wireless feature ?

- - - Updated - - -

Does it have an anti ghosting feature ? like if we press a combination of keys at the same time will it work properly ?
Is anyone using it at present ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Xbox One controller has both wired and wireless mode..
And to answer your question, Yes PS3 controller works in PC, but you have to use motioninjoy to emulate it to be a 360 controller.. Some games do recognize it natively like Witcher 3..
Xbox 360 wireless is a VFM option as you can use the wire to charge your batteries, however the connection must be wireless at all times

TheSloth

The Slowest One
guys have doubt about Xbox One Controller, on websites like Flipkart and Snapdeal, in the description it says "Platform : Console". So, should one buy this or not to use it with a PC? we can just use it with a USB cable right??

PS:I went to Microsoft India website and the went to controller page, it had a direct link to Flipkart and Snapdeal to buy the controller.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
guys have doubt about Xbox One Controller, on websites like Flipkart and Snapdeal, in the description it says "Platform : Console". So, should one buy this or not to use it with a PC? we can just use it with a USB cable right??

PS:I went to Microsoft India website and the went to controller page, it had a direct link to Flipkart and Snapdeal to buy the controller.

It works for both windows and Xbox. No driver needed, no customizations needed. Most modern titles work out of the box without the need to do tweaking.

Edit: I meant to say no special driver needed. Of course all hardware require drivers to work. But you don't need to download anything special as long as it is using this on Windows 7 and above.

nrgmalik

Broken In
I bought the Xbox One Controller with cable for Windows on Amazon US site for INR 4194 (shipping included, Aramex), it was around 5999 on Amazon India when I last checked it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
I bought the Xbox One Controller with cable for Windows on Amazon US site for INR 4194 (shipping included, Aramex), it was around 5999 on Amazon India when I last checked it.

What about warranty ??

TheSloth

The Slowest One
if you would have bought from india you would have got 1yr warranty. But the price you got for is really good. Did you buy the normal black one or the one with colored skin?

nrgmalik

Broken In
if you would have bought from india you would have got 1yr warranty. But the price you got for is really good. Did you buy the normal black one or the one with colored skin?
Actually the sellers I was getting from Amazon India at the time of purchasing, they too were importing it from US. I bought the normal black one.

Darth Vader

In the zone
AFAIK X-box ONE wireless controller requires a special wireless adapter to work on PC and cost you another 2-3k.
Xbox One Controller Wireless + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Black): Amazon.in: Video Game

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The One S controller has bluetooth and apparently it can connect to PC without any dongle

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=IexpyZolgEU[/YOUTUBE]

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. but dont they give 1yr warranty too? You got only 3months.
Also, I went Microsoft store and checked the prices there, after customizing my own skin and laser engraving my name on the "new bluetooth enabled" gamepad, the total cost was 90$, which is 6000INR. And on Amazon India, they are selling the same White controller for 8k INR.

Top Bottom