Need Advice buying Cabbie and GPU - Budget 6k

OP
techiemaharaj

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Fine guys, looked for the NZXT source 210 elite. But the problem is that it is NOT available at Nehru Place.I will have to get it shipped from prime abg / theitdepot / itwares etc. But if I am getting it shipped, then the price goes upto 3k+charges, and this is not possible for me. It would be nice if u can sugeest a. Coolermaster cabinet as I guess that it is easily available at Nehru Place...or any other good cabinet that I can get at Nehru Place.

I have mailed the respective shops and requested for a final price including taxes,shipping charges etc. If anyone has it within my budget, I'll go for it.

dfcols71

In the zone
BitFenix Merc Alpha or Lian-Li W-75BT Transparent Side panel for Full Towers (PC-A70F, PC-A71F, PC-P80)
Cabinets : Lian-Li - Cases [SALE] [FREE SHIPPING]
Cabinets : BitFenix - Cases - SPECIAL PRICES - LIMITED TIME OFFER

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Fine guys, looked for the NZXT source 210 elite. But the problem is that it is NOT available at Nehru Place.I will have to get it shipped from prime abg / theitdepot / itwares etc. But if I am getting it shipped, then the price goes upto 3k+charges, and this is not possible for me. It would be nice if u can sugeest a. Coolermaster cabinet as I guess that it is easily available at Nehru Place...or any other good cabinet that I can get at Nehru Place.

I have mailed the respective shops and requested for a final price including taxes,shipping charges etc. If anyone has it within my budget, I'll go for it.

Then go for Elite 311 Plus :D

OP
techiemaharaj

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Thanks for ur valuable suggestions...
Some good news :D - managed to increase my budget by 1k !
Called up few shops at Nehru place and asked the prices...
CM ELITE 311 - 2K
HD 5670 1GB DDR5 - 4.8 - 5K
HD 6670 1GB DDR5 - 5-5.3K

Should I get the 6670 if possible ?? Coz I'll go and survey at Nehru Place, so might find the prices a little less than what I've mentioned here...and also can sell off my old 5450.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Currently market price of HD 6670 is around 5K to 5.4K. If possible get it and try to get the MSI dual fan version. Regarding Cabinet, try to look for CM Elite 370. Price will be around 2K and although it doesn't have Transparent side panel, it is better than Elite 311.

OP
techiemaharaj

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. Much Appreciated. :)
Added my saved pocket money to the existing budget and increased to 8k. :)
Ordered a Coolermaster Elite 431 with a Transparent Side window and a SAPPHIRE HD 6670 1 GB DDR5 from SMC international...
Will post the pics once i get them !!
Once again thanks ! :)

Finally got my stuff !! :-D

1. Coolermaster Elite 431 with Transparent Side Panel window :)

*p.twimg.com/Ar-HpyQCEAAkpBV.jpg

*p.twimg.com/Ar-F6GQCIAAdGwN.jpg

2. Sapphire HD 6670 1 GB DDR5 :)

*p.twimg.com/Ar-FrEACAAAN5qU.jpg

*p.twimg.com/Ar-G6QQCQAABgLV.jpg

Top Bottom