*imageshack.us/a/img534/7535/dsc01120large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img401/668/dsc01121large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img32/3623/dsc01122large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img441/4654/dsc01123large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img855/1512/dsc01124large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img703/2030/dsc01125large.th.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img195/5427/dsc01127large.th.jpg

Pros:

1. amazing screen..very bright and smooth touch Response...although viewing angles is not so good(maybe because it is not IPS display)

2. tablet is light in weight..it's not heavy at all. Feels just like a book in my hand.:)

3. processor is blazing and very fast works awesome..switching between apps is brilliant...and it never hangs (TILL NOW)

4. 1 gb ram is fantastic. multitasking is a fun.

5. Output in Headphone sound quality is very nice.

Cons :

1. The built in speakers, sadly, are not very loud and are a bit disappointing.
2. WiFi Connectivity - Poor need to be close to the wireless router to get a decent internet perfomance
3. Battery backup prb (only 2 hours) :(

+1 :(
As I see from the pics. and also the features on various sites(including the functional properties) it is more or less (MAY BE EXACTLY) a Tablet from Wondermedia. I mean the specs,looks(except the body chassis color) everything is identical to my VeeDee E-10 Tablet(which is actually a VIA-8850 chip including ARM Cortex-A9 CPU(single core),with MALI-400 GPU).

Just install & run the Quadrant Benchmark tool,where you will find the detailed information section about your tablet. Tap and see it...

Just for a curiosity, I MAY BE WRONG.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
As I see from the pics. and also the features on various sites(including the functional properties) it is more or less (MAY BE EXACTLY) a Tablet from Wondermedia. I mean the specs,looks(except the body chassis color) everything is identical to my VeeDee E-10 Tablet(which is actually a VIA-8850 chip including ARM Cortex-A9 CPU(single core),with MALI-400 GPU).

Just install & run the Quadrant Benchmark tool,where you will find the detailed information section about your tablet. Tap and see it...

Just for a curiosity, I MAY BE WRONG.

okk i will check and post

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Look Friend, I was correct with my assumption.

The same message(except some info,such as Model:VeeDee E-10,etc.) pops in my VeeDee E-10's screen too,in this Quadrant Tool.

You need to update/upgrade to Android-4.1.1(Jelly Bean) ,which will render your Tablet to a power horse.

Your screen touch experience will be as smooth as silk...your wifi issues will be nullified completely.

Rest assured you will enjoy a great deal with your Tablet(AFTER Android-OS UPGRADATION).

The only demerit/con that will remain will be the BATTERY BACKUP!!!!:-x

gsmsikar

Journeyman
what is the difference between LAVA XTRON and LAVA XTRON+ ?

which one should be purchased ?
the price difference is rs500 ...

kg11sgbg

^^With eyes closed purchase the LAVA E-Tab XTRON+.

Very minor Differences:--->

Lava XTRON+ sports a rear camera of 2MP(MegaPixel) + 0.3MP/VGA front camera(XTRON has only one front camera of 2MP).

Lava XTRON+ is running on Android-4.2.2 Jelly Bean(XTRON is running under Android-4.1.1 Jelly Bean).

Lava XTRON+ is included with a 3700mAh battery(a miniscule increase compared to XTRON which has a 3500mAh battery).

Lava XTRON+ sports a mini-HDMI connector/port and wifi is(802.11 b/g/N) (LAVA XTRON has no mini-HDMI port and wifi is(802.11 b/g only).

Since price difference is Rs.500/- ONLY,look no more than the XTRON+ ,IF YOU WISH TO BUY....

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
anybody has any idea about this? Dual Sim Calling Tablet with Android Jelly Bean From Swipe | Tablets with Calling | Computers | HomeShop18.com

gsmsikar

Journeyman
^^With eyes closed purchase the LAVA E-Tab XTRON+.

Very minor Differences:--->

Lava XTRON+ sports a rear camera of 2MP(MegaPixel) + 0.3MP/VGA front camera(XTRON has only one front camera of 2MP).

Lava XTRON+ is running on Android-4.2.2 Jelly Bean(XTRON is running under Android-4.1.1 Jelly Bean).

Lava XTRON+ is included with a 3700mAh battery(a miniscule increase compared to XTRON which has a 3500mAh battery).

Lava XTRON+ sports a mini-HDMI connector/port and wifi is(802.11 b/g/N) (LAVA XTRON has no mini-HDMI port and wifi is(802.11 b/g only).

Since price difference is Rs.500/- ONLY,look no more than the XTRON+ ,IF YOU WISH TO BUY....

a major difference is
xtron is having IPS display whereas xtron+ is having normal lcd

kg11sgbg

anybody has any idea about this? Dual Sim Calling Tablet with Android Jelly Bean From Swipe | Tablets with Calling | Computers | HomeShop18.com

The major and important drawback of this Tablet is its 512MB RAM...mind it buddy.

a major difference is
xtron is having IPS display whereas xtron+ is having normal lcd

Mention the site or link dude about this anomaly in the Tablet.

kg11sgbg

@Rockstar11, did you upgrade your Tablet's Android version to Android-4.1.*(Jelly Bean)?

Did,DOMO provide any update/upgrade for the Tablet you are using?

Please,share your experiences with us,if you had already performed the upgrade to jelly bean.

kg11sgbg

Yep,I checked it too...

Thats bad then,of providing a normal lcd display screen.

nav18

Broken In
Previous lava tab (xtron) had lcd with IPS display but this one has normal lcd so any word on viewing angle and battery backup ?

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Obviously,viewing angle will suffer considerably to a great extent due to its normal nature.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
just checked and i found that etab xtron+ too has 7 inch IPS LCD capacitive multi touch screen with 1024 x 600 pixel display.
Source 1 = Lava E-Tab Xtron+ tablet with Android 4.2 launched for Rs. 6,990 | NDTV Gadgets
Source 2 = Lava E Tab Xtron Plus Review

Previous lava tab (xtron) had lcd with IPS display but this one has normal lcd so any word on viewing angle and battery backup ?

Obviously,viewing angle will suffer considerably to a great extent due to its normal nature.

Yep,I checked it too...

Thats bad then,of providing a normal lcd display screen.

yes xtron+ is having normal lcd, you can check on its official website

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
official has not mentioned anything but that does not necessarily mean its normal lcd. afa these sites are concerned, NDTV is a genuine site so i kinda believe them but i have emailed lava people with this query. hope they will revert back.

kg11sgbg

^^Shivam bought any Tablet of your choice & budget ???

official has not mentioned anything but that does not necessarily mean its normal lcd. afa these sites are concerned, NDTV is a genuine site so i kinda believe them but i have emailed lava people with this query. hope they will revert back.
The comments of vidhubhushan can't be ignored completely.
It's a very common sense,that when Lava is upgrading their XTRON Tablet to XTRON+,then why should they return to normal LCD screen? Is'nt that a malpractise for marketing & selling aspects of the company? Well LAVA can confirm it....

digitaltab

In the zone
hi kg11,

didn't buy nothing so far...
wasn't getting anything good in my budget , decided to buy xtron+ but then read flipkart reviews, most of buyers said that flipkart is delivering faulty product, so dropped d idea...

may be will something better later, its just a desire, not that much need, i already got a pc, a mobile lol..
may be will go for a samsung product when damn pocket will allow...

Top Bottom